i-D July 2007 : Devon Aoki by & with Jeremy Scott

Yep, she only has four pages (the three plus the preview I posted on page 5) sorry.

Forgive me if I add a last comment, as I was away on Friday when the discussion was going on, and I want to thank all who shared their thoughts on the issue.

Having spent the last ten years as a newspaper editor, I am very aware of the need - both for legal and polite reasons - to credit people with their work. Every day, I have to deal with that issue and the repercussions can be immense, so I think softgrey is entirely right in stressing the need to credit HQ scans with the people behind the work.

At the same time, on a forum like this, there is the issue of readability. When softgrey first mentioned the idea of full credits, I was about to do a text-only review of UK Glamour in compliance with this, only to note that one editorial had credits right down to the manicurist. I came to this thread to sound out thoughts about just how far I need to go with such a mention. The honest admission that some people don't read text-only reviews at all has made me realise that there's not much point to text-only reviews, people want scans. I completely understand that. Again, thanks all for taking the time to post replies!

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo..i like the 'you want chocolate? i ll take vanilla' ed
i love the hair and makeup

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->