Teen Vogue June/July 2009 : Selena Gomez by Patrick Demarchelier

I do not understand all the negativity, I mean it's TEEN Vogue, not Vogue. She's one of the most popular Disney stars and she seems pretty adorable, so why wouldn't they feature her? She's perfect Teen Vogue material to me.

The styling on the cover is somewhat strange, but she is just adorable - a perfect cover feature subject for Teen Vogue, imho :smile:

I do not understand all the negativity, I mean it's TEEN Vogue, not Vogue. She's one of the most popular Disney stars and she seems pretty adorable, so why wouldn't they feature her? She's perfect Teen Vogue material to me.

The styling on the cover is somewhat strange, but she is just adorable - a perfect cover feature subject for Teen Vogue, imho :smile:

Agree
:wink:

love it, she looks great and is a prefect choice for Teen Vogue

The cover actually isn't bad, I quite like it.

I'm always excited to see what's inside...hope Nick Haymes and Nancy Roade did something together again :woot:

The styling is so heavy! It weighs her down.

But Selena is beautiful, smart, and SO Teen Vogue.

I can't make my mind up about the cover, but I love Selena so I'll probably be getting this. :lol:

Am I the only one who finds it funny that she got a cover more quickly than Miley? :huh:
Miley got the cover last month

ETA : or this is not Selena's first TV cover, that's beyond me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:yuk: what is with this new obsession they have with drop shadows on text

for some reason i have this instant dislike to most disney related people

me too, because i feel that media is constantly shoving them down my throat.

Luxx Dear god I feel old.

me too, and i'm only 18. these disney stars can do that to you.

i don't care for selena. she doesn't irk the hell out of me like miley cyrus. but it is teen vogue, so it's only natural that she's on the cover.

i just can't wait till all this cheesy disney mania is over. i want to see young hollywood stars who are involved in more interesting projects. or at least projects that don't involve sing a longs.

i think taylor momsen would make a great teen vogue cover subject. she can grab the attention of the young and old.

me too, and i'm only 18. these disney stars can do that to you.

i don't care for selena. she doesn't irk the hell out of me like miley cyrus. but it is teen vogue, so it's only natural that she's on the cover.

i just can't wait till all this cheesy disney mania is over. i want to see young hollywood stars who are involved in more interesting projects. or at least projects that don't involve sing a longs.

i think taylor momsen would make a great teen vogue cover subject. she can grab the attention of the young and old.

...Wizards of Waverly Place doesn't involve singing? And how is Taylor Momsen's role on Gossip Girl any more captivating?

She looks so young here, she looks much older on her show
(so embarassed i know that, ha)

Awful. The cover is horrendous. I would much prefer another face.

I like Selena and the location, but the styling is just too outlandish for me.

Im glad they picked that picture as the cover.
She looks very pretty

Yay!
The image I liked is the cover! :lol:Tarsha!
I'll be buying this, shes cute. But is she really of relevance?
But how many of their cover choices are?
I want to see Dakota Fanning there! She's a wonderful young actress, with cute style!

Rose Cordeo has an ed:

From suprememanagement.com/being

After her debut last month in Teen Vogue, Supreme’s own Rose Cordero makes her only-girl debut in a five page story by Thomas Schenk. The story features styling by Beth Fenton who highlights spring’s shorts and consequently Rose’s incredible legs! Also in this issue is Rose Cordero’s contributor page for the magazine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the styling in the Rose Cordero story.
As for the cover, ugh. I don't like Selena at all, and I don't think it's a good cover. But I'll probably still get the issue, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellison1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->