Teen Vogue June/July 2009 : Selena Gomez by Patrick Demarchelier

Wow, Selena Gomez??? Really!?!?! Teen Vogue, why?!?!?!? First Miely, now Selena, what is this a Disney Channel magazine or a fashion magazine????:shock::angry:

...Wizards of Waverly Place doesn't involve singing? And how is Taylor Momsen's role on Gossip Girl any more captivating?

i wasn't really as clear as i could have been.

selena only appeals to preteens. where as taylor's work (gossip girl and her band) can appeal to a broader auidence.

Rose's ed is cute but doesn't do much for me.

I hope there are at least two other eds.

I found her adorable, totally suitable for TeenVogue and way more stylish than the majority of her colleagues.

My only complain is that it looks like she did her hair :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
The cover is styled cute & Selena's perfect for Teen Vogue. Rose's editorial is really bad. How some of these girls get signed by an agency is beyond me.

Thanks for the pics everyone :flower:

I dont know this actress. She seems so young. Like so young she makes ali michael look like a granny :o

Rosa is really interesting, it's cool to see her have an only girl editorial. ^_^

naaw i kind of love this. teen vogue is the best for this kind of whimsical and effervescent styling. :flower:

don't really see anything special about rose

but the styling is nice as usual

I'm so over teenVOGUE. I'd better read Seventeen than reading TeenVOGUE.

I can't wait until my subscription is over.
WHY IS IT BECOMING ANOTHER SEVENTEEN?! It's killing me and this cover is just another stab in the chest. (right after that Miley Cyrus b/s...)

EDIT: And I just can't express my feelings on that fifth photo in #5.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am seriously going to throw up all over the teen vogue editors. what is their fascination with these terrible people? first miley, now SELENA!?

yea, the styling in rose's ed feels too mature for teen vogue. perhaps teen vogue is catering to it's readers in their 20's. but i don't know how they'll keep that demographic if they keep placing people like selena gomez on their covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->