i-D Pre-Fall 2010 : Kate Moss, Lady Gaga, Naomi Campbell by Nick Knight

Very disappointing covers for their anniversary edition and it pains me to say it but I like Gaga's best. I do like the use of the old logo, it's a shame they didn't style the covers in a retro way.....or at least one of them.
Hopefully the contents will be good to make up for the poor covers.

I love the kate moss cover, simple clean and graphic. I actually like the gaga cover, the way she looks on the cover. bored by the naomi cover.

^that's why i love kate's too.
nice too see her with a different hair, and not looking all "rock chick" with messy blonde hair wearing balmain etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great covers! It has this vintage i-D nostalgia feel besides GaGa one( who I do like)

I think Kate's cover is the best, then Gaga, and Naomi..

I could have sworn that video was of her shooting for ShowStudio. I guess they're using the same photos for i-D?

kate cover looks very vintage, in a way ... like late 90s .... i would have to guess i wouldnt say it is from now ... probably the hair-cut-and-colour ...

lady gagays boobs look like in their 40s ... very zeird they didnt retouched them

my vote goes to naomi she still rocks it !
and i like kate, of course

I love Kate`s cover. She looks young, fresh and beautiful. The hair fits her so well. Fabulous!

Lady Gaga`s cover reminds me of her Telephone video. Maybe it`s because of the hair.

Naomi`s cover is just okay. Not that much of a fan of the pose.

HATE the new Logo

the new logo is kinda tacky for me..kate's cover is the best

GaGa's cover is the best one for me, she looks great! Naomi's cover is nice aswell. I've never been a massive fan of Kate with short hair so I'm also not really impressed with her cover. I was expecting more.

I am starting to dislike i-D's covers, it's becoming boring, and the way it's heading is becoming a bit hilarious.
and the star stamps makes the cover look like a primary school kid just sticked their certificate sticker onto the cover.

I agree, although I don't mind the star stamps. It's funny though, because I feel like the content of i-D has become a lot better now that they're not monthly. However, their covers have just gotten too... I don't know, they're just so uninteresting now. I still wish they'd stop doing multiple covers. :blink:

Love Kate's cover, back in 95, she looks so cute and fresh!!
Lady Gaga... herk
Naomi... not bad too!

The covers are underwhelming for their 30th anniversary issue. But I really like the masthead, it makes its more interesting.
Kate's is kinda 90s, I'm unsure about her hair there. Naomi's muscle leg puts me off hers, her pose is awkward.
Lady Gaga's is very safe, even though I'm no fan of her more.. experimental side. I guess I'll be after Kate's - for obvious reasons.

Gaga's cover is the best.But i have the feeling i have seen it before somewhere...maybe the dress or even her pose...idk.

wow, i adore kate's cover! it looks like a drawing :smile:

exactly... fresh look is what I miss about Kate... nowadays she always looks tired and I am not being insulting but as if she is on sleeping pills or something... so I quite like the cover... and I will be getting it too... however... for the anniversary issue these covers are a bit too understating...
As I said I like Gaga's cover too but I don't understand the rational behind the decision of selecting her as one of the cover stars? has she ever been on the cover of i-D before? or has she ever contributed to this magazine? I personally think they should have considered these elements when making this decision... at least Kate and Naomi graced few covers and had more than few editorials...
Maybe it is just me...
Naomi's cover is a defo miss for me... she looks botoxed... she is a beautiful woman and this picture does not do her any favour...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't expecting this. Naomi's is the best, I think. Hopefully the contents are good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->