i-D Winter 2015 : Adele & Justin Bieber by Alasdair McLellan

Apparently, there's an alternate cover with Justin Bieber by Alasdair McLellan, although there was no Justin Bieber feature in the Adele cover copy I bought :blink:
fsqpssa.jpg

sugarscape.com

"Work Hard, Play Hard" (HQs, without text)

Model: Anna Ewers, Behati Prinsloo, Binx Walton, Fei Fei Sun, Isabella Emmack, Lia Pavlova, Maartje Verhoef, Molly Bair, Odette Pavlova, Peyton Knight, Stella Lucia, Vanessa Moody
Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Fashion Editor: Alastair McKimm
Hair: Recine
Make-up: Mariel Barrera

wearesodroee.com

Text Paul Flynn
Photography Alasdair McLellan
Grooming Florido Basallo at 901 Salon using Tarte Cosmetics
Photography assistance Lex Kembery, Matthew Healy, Simon Mackinlay
Production Nina Qayyum at Art Partner
Retouching Output

via designscene.net

what kind of nightmare is that bieber ed? not even mclellan can make him seem interesting

lol at these pensive glances and poses when there's no substance there to begin with

I totally hate myself for it, but I really really like these b&w shots of Bieber. Even more so than the Adele shots..

I got my copy today with Bieber on the cover and there is no Adele feature in it. This is absolutely annoying. They really want you to buy more than one copy to get the whole Winter issue. i-D: I am out!

LOVE magazine. At least i-D had several decades of being good and relevant. Its approach to design was worthy enough of being made into a book. I can actually remember looking forward to buying it in the 90s, and being continually surprised and pleased by its cover choices.

I wouldn't buy it now, but I do at least have the chance to think fondly of it, which prevents me from seeing it as a waste of paper.

WTF ?! Like really iD ?

That is so odd and evilish to do not only so many different covers (tho there might b a very very very few people who buy all o them), but DIFFERENT magazines !
Why would someone pick between 2 pop stars ? Like there are beliebers and adealers - just made up that word.. ?
that makes absolutely NO SENSE !
~ btw, and i dont care wht people think, but yeah MFs, I like Justin Bieber .. eheh
and any editorials he's been doing this season is pretty yummy

iD was the last english old companion i had with dc ... and both of them barely deliver a good issue these days.
and now this

... like publishing really is changing in fashion, innit ? there's been a shift somewhere that i missed again ?

what kind of nightmare is that bieber ed? not even mclellan can make him seem interesting
^_^ oh yeah ?
i love his numb look, and boy-next-door-virgin kinda look in here. have you seen this little virgin-hair on his face? yummy ! :rolleyes: he's so cute :P
but tbh he cant wink ! oops.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->