"I GOT IN!" ... Announce acceptance of your Fashion School Appications here.

Congrats to everyone hearing back from schools! It's such a relief to get that acceptance in the mail. And don't let a rejection let you down. Trust me, sometimes things happen for a reason.

I got into London College of Fashion, Fashion Photography BA! Happy happy happy!

I'm officially going, so stoked to not have to worry about college anymore.

The best feeling! :D
If i understood what the director told me at the interview, i don't have to worry about it either! I'll be attending studio bercot in paris :D so excited!!

just wondering if anyone has gotten their letter back from FIT in NY. i am still waiting on mine i hope i get in im going crazy o_O

I'm finishing my last year of college =) but i remember that excited feeling! I'm currently attending the School of Fashion Design in Boston. It's a good school but hardly anyone knows about it =( Well except for the people who go there or live in Boston. Congrats though! Your going to do great!

I got accepted to The Illinois Institute of Art in Chicago... anyone know if their design program is good? I manly just applied there because I didn't know where else to apply and I missed the deadlines for Parsons and FIT, w/es

oh and what about Columbia College in Chicago? is it good? do employers rlly look at what school you went to when they look at your resume? Like if someone went to Parsons and then someone went to a local design school, would the person who went to Parsons be most likely to get the job just cos they went to Parsons?

I got in to LCF BA Fashion Journalism; had the interview this morning at 7:30am US time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanY
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->