I have an LV date code can someone verify

miimac, go back to your cherry blossom thread and read it.
vuitton lover posted that she can verify the datecodes.
you should PM her your date code.

The date code of your bag isn't CA0048. No Cherry Blossom bag will end with any other # besides 3.

- Lena

actually...judging from the pic of the date code on the inside of the bag...it does look like it ends in a 3 ... maybe miimac just thought it was an 8?

it looks like it says CA0043 to me

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks like a 3 to me too. and overall, the bag looks legit to me.

datecodes may help in proving authenticity, but a bag having the correct datecode doesn't necessarily/automatically make the bag authentic. there are other factors you have to look at - the bag itself down to it's smallest details, the seller's reputation, the wording of the auction and even the photos themselves.

HTH =)

i love the shape of that bag, i wish there was an other lv bag just like it.

yeah, i was wondering why they didn't make the Sac Retro style permanent. i like it much better than the :yuk: Thedas.

Date Code

If the date code is CA0043 then it does look right. CA = Made In Spain, numbers tell that it was made in 2003 which is also correct :flower:

I have bought two bags from mypoupette's recommended sellers before, both are authentic and were in excellent condition when I received them. I would feel safe buying from someone with MPRS status as long as their feedback was also good and the bag looked good in the pictures. Most of them have been selling authentic LV for a long time, it's not very likely for them to start selling fakes all of sudden. I say "BUY it" as it's a really pretty bag! I love my CB pochette and if I had enough money I would buy retro and the papillon too :heart:

Hi, I got the LV cherry blossom retro and the code is for sure ca0044, it is located in the pocket on the right hand side is this the correct place. I took it LV and the SA quickly told me that it was authentic. But she did not even check the date code so I just want to make sure this is the correct placing.

CA0044 sounds incorrect to me because it would mean that the bag was made in 2004. All Cherry Blossoms were made in 2003. As for the placement, I'm not sure what is the correct date code place for retro, but if you' feel really unsure about the bag's authencity maybe you could take it in to the shop again and ask for manager's opinion? Or email pictures to mypoupette.com, they check bags for a small fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->