iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #3 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those with Praline bags, is the leather spot on? It looks blotchy to me in photos and that's quite worrying.

I have a praline and the leather is drier than my other T&D'S and very textured, i posted a couple of pics of it back a couple of pages ago..
Some ladies on TPF didn't think the color was spot on:innocent:..nuff said!:lol:
DSCN0222.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

here are 2 pics of praline day and night (she looks so sexy by candle light:rolleyes:) pics by me

Last edited by a moderator:
lucy92, your Framboise GSH PT is absolutely gorgeous!

DM, you look fab with the PT :flower: However, I still prefer the City. But that's just me ^_^ You have to go with your gut, if you don't feel the PT 100%, you'll be sorry later on for not getting a City. Maybe just get both, a Black and an Amy and then sell one of the Amys. And ask for the boys to pay for the Amy at a later date. The production start is nowhere to be seen anyway.

HAHA I just was watching the VH1 top 20 countdown that i do hair and makeup for..and me and my BLK wk with GGH got in one of the segments(Im leaning on a lampost outside PJ Clark resto) ...if anyone is interested in laughing at it..it repeats on Sunday morning 8-10am EST. haha..still laughing
Its just before they play the Rhianna and Jay Z song...shout out to T&D!
about an hour in to the show...As always the BK Wk steals the shot!

Last edited by a moderator:
crystal7, id say the 2nd picture is more true to life in regards to the color. the leather is very thick.

HAHA I just was watching the VH1 top 20 countdown that i do hair and makeup for..and me and my BLK wk with GGH got in one of the segments(Im leaning on a lampost outside PJ Clark resto) ...if anyone is interested in laughing at it..it repeats on Sunday morning 8-10am EST. haha..still laughing
Its just before they play the Rhianna and Jay Z song...shout out to T&D!
about an hour in to the show...As always the BK Wk steals the shot!

I watched that this morning! I didn't know I should be on the outlook for T&D bags and fellow TFS'ers.:lol:

My first work has landed in the U.S.:woot: I can't wait to get it.

I'm getting a black work with reg hardware. I like big bags. If I like this one I'll order a black weekender reg hardware.
I think I might want a day as well.:rolleyes:
I need to stay away from this thread.

Is anyone going for the blue layette? I know there are a few blue lovers out there?
KXM Did you try any of the unglue products, any luck?
Any new deliveries out there?

I'm a huge blue fan but the blue layette doesn't zing me. Instead I think i'll get more than one marine. Anyone know if T&D are still taking orders for amethyst? I've held out thus far but am developing a strong need for a day or twiggy.

Sucre03_They are DEFINTLEY doing ameythst, not sure when:unsure: But they did confirm it and have taken prepaid orders for it. I have asked them about "due date of the ameythst babies" and they say "we'll be in touch" sound familiar?
But it is a go.:flower:

This is a sight you don't see often..3rd times a charm! (only used her 3 times)
Going out for the day with a lot of stuff....She gets to see the light of day

Attachments

• DSCN0554.JPG
    DSCN0554.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member