Ideal Body - Opposite Sex

CaptainJackSparrow

El Capitán
Reaction score
what is your's? (i.e. if you were of the opposite sex, what body type would you most like to have?)

(inspired by lovespell's "what is your ideal body?" thread)

I like Russel Crowe type fat+muscle mixture. I think i'm alone with this kind of perversion. ^^""

Originally posted by Spacemiu@May 30th, 2004 - 1:56 am
I liek erin o'conors body
:shock: :doh: :sick:

Twilight, you rock :woot: Bruno is totally 100% rugged beef cake

perfect woman body = Erin Wasson :heart:

someone very tall, skinny and androgynous-looking.... :P
GGjonny3.JPG

I'm probably alone in this, but I don't really notice guys' bodies when sizing up someone I find attractive. I place pretty much all stock in the attractiveness of the face (along with a bit of consideration for overall "look")...as long as he's not too fat or too skinny or too short or too tall, it's okay by me.

Originally posted by HBoogie@May 30th, 2004 - 10:04 pm
I'm probably alone in this, but I don't really notice guys' bodies when sizing up someone I find attractive. I place pretty much all stock in the attractiveness of the face (along with a bit of consideration for overall "look")...as long as he's not too fat or too skinny or too short or too tall, it's okay by me.
same with me! :wink:

Originally posted by MulletProof@May 30th, 2004 - 3:04 pm
someone very tall, skinny and androgynous-looking.... :P
GGjonny3.JPG
:woot: You share my taste in guys!! The skinner the better :innocent:

Who's the guy in the pic??

My girlfriend will never get over the fact that I don't actually like flat stomachs on women...it's strange I know...

Other than that my ideal would be someone like Anita Ekberg...

I look for the face.
As for body, the same physical fitness as me (its only fair) but with more curves and generally womanly. I don't think I've ever thought about this, I'm finding it quite hard.
I generally look at the face, and usually, the face I like comes with a body to match, I guess.

I look at physical features first that don't change...around the face mostly like beautiful eyes, smile, etc..those dont fade so I'll always have those features to look at...

Then a fairly good body...in shape at least...(I'm not asking for a six pack, but if you have one its nice).... I'm kinda bit mean cuz I will not go with a overly fat or overly skinny guy...What could I do with a pumpkin or a broomstick of a guy? :rolleyes:

I really cant find a drop dead guy attractive though if hes an ***...of course hes good looking but attractive is a different thing...I cant be attracted to a person whos a jerk..I wanna either strangle them or run away...

If the person has a great personality that charisma they have shows on the outside and I will fall for him for sure...looks will fade one day but he'll always be a good companion if hes got personality.

I like guys that look like they are strong, not too muscular but very athletic. I don't like guys who are very skinny, many male models are too skinny for my taste. My BF is perfect :heart:

I like them long and lean. The taller the better. I'm five ten flatfoot, and hitting six-two is nothing in shoes. Most girls I know go for the really built up bulky work-out buffness. I like runners or swimmers. Mmmmm. Runners and swimmers. *le sigh*

well...if i wanted to get all hooched out in order to get guys, i'd want...

drumroll please...

Originally posted by twilight fairy@May 29th, 2004 - 9:20 am
Brunooooo :blush:
I just want to say that I think it's excellent that his name is Bruno.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marrefoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->