Body Type

coolsista19

Reaction score
I am having a hard time trying to figure out what my body type is. I went to the doctor in morning to get check up and he measured my height and body size as well. I am 5'5 and 36-28-38 (breast-waist-hip). I am a D just in case this can help you guys figure out what body type I am. I am guessing that I am rectangular... not so sure though. If you think you the answer to this or can provide me a website that can determine what my body type is, that would be great. Thanks! :flower:

I have almost the exact same measurements as you, except I am only a B cup. I have narrow shoulders though, so I think I might be a triangle?

You kind of sound hourglass to me. :unsure: This is so hard! haha.

I think you are slightly pear or spoon shaped, since your hips are wider than your bust.

Last edited by a moderator:
bodyshape.gif

(diet-blog.com)

Can someone help me too? I don't know whether I'm an hourglass or petite; my measurements are 33-23-33 and I'm 5'1

^I think you're both, since you are short and have small measurements, but your hips and bust are even.

If my shoulder is smaller than my hip would that mean I am spoon shape? If my shoulder is equal as my hip does that mean I am hourglass? My reason for asking is because I dont understand why the focus must be on the bust but not the shoulder.

also what is the difference between spoon or pear shaped? Don't they both mean I am bigger on the bottom compared to the top? Thanks!

Thanks yall = )

coolsista, I think that pear shaped means that you're bigger on bottom than you are on top and spoon shaped means that you're smaller on bottom than you are on top.

Bella Lass

Sugar mama said that I am either are slightly pear or spoon shaped, since my hips are wider than my bust. I dont really think she meant by spoon sahped as in bigger on top than the bottom. Its reversed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->