If You Can Have Only 1 Lv Bag...

baggi

Reaction score
First-time LV buyer here! Opinions and suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

Oops, forgot to add Papillon 30 as one of my choices.

i chose the speedy because it's practical (great for travel), not an overly seen style (like the pochette), and to me, a great size.

Although I dont like LV I have to admit that my Speedy hold a TON of stuff.

It looks small until you start filling it up.

I once fit my wallet, pants, carfigan, tshirt and shoes in it. B)

i would choose the mage from the damier geant mens lugguage collection

im planning to buy it really soon......its very cute and it comes with a diary and a wallet

p10550727_ph_hero.jpg

Louis Vuitton is a great brand to have. I have the speedy and it my favorite out of all the bags becuase it is the most practical and big enough for all my things. I also like the fact that I dont see alot of them around.

I didn't vote because I don't know what half of those styles look like. :huh:

I would have to choose the papillon 26, i just love it!! My second choice would be the speedy for sure

I suggest the Musette Tango instead of the Salsa. The papillon is cute too...get it in Damier or marshmallow/peppermint vernis...something a lil' different!

I would go for Papillon 26.

I think Speedy is too common. In my hometown, you can find at least 10 people carrying this bag every day. I am not exaggerating.

I have got a Tambourin, it is a lovely bag and it seems to make me look younger. :flower:

i'm eventually getting a speedy 25... 25 because the 30 is way too big for me....that's personal preference, though, of course...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->