if you can only choose one make up brand...

i think my fav "cant live without" brand is Lancôme, and my rosebud strawberry

I'd say Laura Mercier, but now I'm interested in all these others mentioned over and over again :lol: Wondering what I'm missing out on... :unsure:

Absolutely MAC, I'm Latin so mostly of the European brands look bad on me.

I'd have to say MAC. It's cheaper and higher quality than most other department store brands, IMO, and has an unbeatable selection. I especially love the brushes, lipsticks, and lipglosses.

My second choice would be NARS, for their blushes and also lipglosses. My favorite lip gloss shade is Nars.

Guess I have so many different brands that I cant' choose one. OK, I think I go for Helena Rubinstein, then.

I agree with No1here, i would choose mac because they have everything, from great eyeshadows to great brushes

Although i love many makeup brands (MAC, Stila, Nars...), if I had to choose one I would have to say Laura Mercier.. their concealer is amazing.. u can skip foundation with that concealer.. it's that good! i also love their eyeshadows (very natural texture).. and their lipglosses have a great consistency.. not gooey.. and the colors ara amazing!

Dior for sure!!!
But the make-up base I would choose Biotherm with instant lightening effect!

i like different products from different brands..
thus i can't choose just one brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->