If You Could Only Keep One Of Your Handbags...

Reaction score
If you could carry only one bag for the rest of your life -- out of the current collection you already own -- which would it be?

I'd pick my black lambskin Chanel 2.55.

I would have to pick my beloved tan 35cm Birkin bag :blush:

My orange, tan, and brown stripey crocheted bag that my mom made for me! Because it rules, it matches most of my clothes, and my mom made it for me :smile:

crochetedpurseondesk.jpg

Stripey!

I would pick my LV black epi Jasmin for form, function and durability.

My big, beautiful Chanel shoulder bag. It's 8 years old and looks fabulous! :heart:

Now....
If I could burry one of my bags it would be .....the lambskin Fendi satchel I bought in 1988. By 1990 the strap was peeling so bad. The bag itself looks like new, but the strap is awful. IT'S AUTHENTIC, bought at Marshall Field's, Chicago. I should have taken it back and have them replace it. But by then the serial #s were so worn from use, it was like "what's the point". Thank God I only paid around $220.00 for it. I'm so afraid to buy Fendi now. I now use the bag as a makeup bag.

Black Dior star boston, it's my favourite :smile:

And it matches with almost everything :heart:

ooo def. my triple five soul bag that looks like the cover of a baseball. it was only $45 and is big and roomy and can be taken anywhere....i loooove it

Originally posted by Labeladdict2@Nov 29 2004, 12:39 PM
My big, beautiful Chanel shoulder bag. It's 8 years old and looks fabulous! :heart:

Now....
If I could burry one of my bags it would be .....the lambskin Fendi satchel I bought in 1988. By 1990 the strap was peeling so bad. The bag itself looks like new, but the strap is awful. IT'S AUTHENTIC, bought at Marshall Field's, Chicago. I should have taken it back and have them replace it. But by then the serial #s were so worn from use, it was like "what's the point". Thank God I only paid around $220.00 for it. I'm so afraid to buy Fendi now. I now use the bag as a makeup bag.
[snapback]443109[/snapback]​

You could take it to an ordinary shoe-repair place and have that strap repaired or replaced. Most shoe-repair shops do phenomenal work, and at a fraction of the cost that the boutique would charge you.

Originally posted by As You Like It@Dec 1 2004, 08:04 AM
You could take it to an ordinary shoe-repair place and have that strap repaired or replaced. Most shoe-repair shops do phenomenal work, and at a fraction of the cost that the boutique would charge you.
[snapback]445798[/snapback]​

You know, I never thought of that...I'll try it. Hopefully they can help. Thanks! :flower:

Will defintely keep my yellow twiggy Balenciaga ,, it's adorable and absolutely gorgeous :P

my grandmother's Gucci doctor's bag (navy w/red)

After lurking for five months, my first post, so be gentle :-) Either my MJ Venetia (very durable and holds everythig) or my Chloe Python that is my current favorite. That said, I saw the Celine Boogie in ostrich in NYC a few weeks ago and fell in love (with everything but the price!!!)

i'd definitely pick my bottega veneta deerskin hobo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->