If you were to be a designer...

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
Which celeb (can be an editor, actor, musician, dancer, writer, composer, designer..........) would you die to see wearing your designs during a public appeareance. And which celeb would you NEVER want to see wearing your stuff?

Great thread idea!

Would like to see: someone like Cate Blanchett or Gwen Stefani (quite different, i know)

Wouldn't like to see: Lil' Kim

Die to see in my frocks: Carine Roitfeld & Kate Moss
Never let her wear them: The Olsens , Vanessa Paradis & Paris Hilton

I would die to see other designers that I like such as Hedi Slimane and Naoki Takizawa wearing my clothing.

Celebrities..I would allow Jude Law and Johnny Depp to wear my clothing. :D All other celebs would have to get written permission from me to wear my clothing. :ninja:

I would also have my crew hunt down and destroy any celebrities wearing my clothing without permission.

I would love Kate Hudson or Kate Moss to wear them

I would die if I ever saw Lindsay Lohan in them :sick: haha

I would like Kate Moss or Nicole Kidman to wear my design.

I would NOT like it if Beyonce or Jessica Simpson wore my design.

I would love it if Mischa Barton or Melissa de la Cruz(author) wore my designs!

... but it would be awful to see Jessica Simpson or Paris Hilton wearing them. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love for Kate Moss,Chloe Sevigny and Sofia Coppola to wear my clothes
I would NOT want Victoria Beckham,Paris Hilton or any soap actress to wear my clothes

hmm.. probably someone like gwyneth paltrow or kate winslet, some actresses i truly admire.

paris hilton i wouldn't like to see my clothes.. and if i did become a fashion designer, i don't think it would fit her attempt at style either.

If I were a designer a few decades ago, I would have loved Audrey Hepburn to wear my clothes. But Nicole Kidman would do :flower:

I would want famous artists, writers, and intellectuals to wear my clothes. Susan Sontag if she were alive, Amy Sedaris, Elizabeth Peyton etc. I would want to to dress the animated film and and documentary nominnees at the oscars opposed to the celebrities.

Arturo21 said:
I would die to see other designers that I like such as Hedi Slimane and Naoki Takizawa wearing my clothing.

Celebrities..I would allow Jude Law and Johnny Depp to wear my clothing. :D All other celebs would have to get written permission from me to wear my clothing. :ninja:

I would also have my crew hunt down and destroy any celebrities wearing my clothing without permission.
Yeah, something along those lines for me, too.

as long as they're giving me money, anyone can wear my clothes :rofl:

PrinceOfCats said:
David Bowie, Brian Eno and Yoko Ono.
David & Brian are also on my list!!! But David featuring them à la Ziggy Stardust, absolutely decadent Glam allien, my Gosh, not even Marc Bolan would have beat it... thanx for the input, PrinceOfCats...
btw, i would design a customized belt for Bowie, since in the last 3 concerts I went to, he was wearing the same one!! Fetichism?? Iman knows...

Bjork, Exene Cervenka, Courtney Love, Diane Pernet,Brody Dale, Patrick Wolf, Kate Bush,Peggy Moffitt, Faye Wong, Alison Goldfrapp,Franka Potenta, Miss Kittin, Francesca Lia Block. Any Body creative and intresting really.

I would love to see Sienna Miller in my designs. Or Edie Sedgwick if she were still around.
I would die if Jennifer Lopez or any teen queens like Hilary Duff were seen in my clothes.

bjork kate bush faye wong :heart:

btw, looking at victor and rolf's f/w 2005 collection i kept thinking...they probably couldn't get kate so they got tori amos instead. :innocent:

pj harvey, antony of antony and the johnsons, beck, valerie trebeljahr of lali puna, cibo matto ...basically a lot of musicians ^_^

edit: david bryne too

Last edited by a moderator:
Die: Gwyneth, Madonna, Kate, Vanessa and Gwen

NOT: Fran Drescher, Hedi Klum, Jessica Simpson, Penelope Cruz, Paris and Britney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->