Loewe S/S 2025 Paris

Me too: just avoid Dom Pérignon, Veuve Cliquot, Krug, Moët, Chandon, Ruinart, you can go with Bollinger, Roederer, Taittinger, Mumm, Lanson, Laurent-Perrier, Piper-Heidsieck, Vrancken and Pommery.
Ahahaha! Fabulous!
I love how you suggest to celebrate the exit of MGC from Dior by not drinking an LVMH champagne ahaha!

Is Billecart Salmon allowed?

Okay, this is just a brand awareness exercise to sell more Puzzle bags and ON sneakers (maybe some T-shirts and tank tops here and there)

I mean… who will buy those flowy dresses with such rigid boning inside?

What we have here is just the catalogue of the worst fashion of our time: silly volumes, the baggy pants, the silly proportions of those micro dresses,. It's all irredeemable. Not to mention the choice of shoes. So clever, Jonathan.

There is a period of womenswear around the 1860s that I find so abhorrent, laboured, full of bad taste masquerading as good taste, and it's similar to the one we're seeing now. Do a little Google and you'll see.

I’m totally fine with JWA at Dior, but the brand is so washed up now, a complete blank slate that doesn’t stand for anything fashion-wise, making it an easy job for him. I’d love to see him at Chanel, that would be a real challenge, and he thrives when challenged. It would be a ride worth watching.

If the rumors are true, I’d propose a swap: Jacquemus at Dior and JWA at Chanel.

Me too: just avoid Dom Pérignon, Veuve Cliquot, Krug, Moët, Chandon, Ruinart, you can go with Bollinger, Roederer, Taittinger, Mumm, Lanson, Laurent-Perrier, Piper-Heidsieck, Vrancken and Pommery.
Thats most important thing!!!
I prefer cristal!

Loewe collection is boring as hell for me

But JWA at Dior would be great, feeling i get bottom from my heart

What we have here is just the catalogue of the worst fashion of our time: silly volumes, the baggy pants, the silly proportions of those micro dresses,. It's all irredeemable. Not to mention the choice of shoes. So clever, Jonathan.

There is a period of womenswear around the 1860s that I find so abhorrent, laboured, full of bad taste masquerading as good taste, and it's similar to the one we're seeing now. Do a little Google and you'll see.
I see the Edwardian era like that, but it's later...

I liked it , easyvibe and yet funny cool and arty but not overworked.......just don't want to hear him pretentiously explain it.

It's interesting that my confusion with Vuitton/Ghesquiere has been influencing the labels. There appears to be a recurring theme from some houses for unwearable pieces. Like, the skirts with floating form and orbital volume are so inconvenient but serve well as show pieces. I am into wearability, that's key for the market today. Ease, and the way your panties would just be open air, I don't think it's chic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->