Naomi Campbell Fashion For Relief

Reaction score
Naomi Campbell at the Fashion For Relief. I own the Azzedine Alaia haute couture dress now.

Attachments

• Cannes-Film-Festival-20118-e1305619947348.jpg
    Cannes-Film-Festival-20118-e1305619947348.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 17
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-afef-jnifen.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-afef-jnifen.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 3
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-ai-tominaga-2.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-ai-tominaga-2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 7
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-ai-tominaga.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-ai-tominaga.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 6
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-barbara-becker.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-barbara-becker.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 4
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-karolina-kurkova-2.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-karolina-kurkova-2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 9
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-jane-fonda-2.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-jane-fonda-2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 10
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-georgie-baddiel.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-georgie-baddiel.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 4
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-georgie-baddiel-3.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-georgie-baddiel-3.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-georgie-baddiel-2.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-georgie-baddiel-2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 5
Fashion For Relief show

More Pictures

Attachments

• fashion-for-relief-cannes-nadege-du-bospertus-2.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-nadege-du-bospertus-2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 9
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-lindsey-wixson-2.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-lindsey-wixson-2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 8
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-kinee-diouf.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-kinee-diouf.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 2
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-kinee-diouf-3.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-kinee-diouf-3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-kinee-diouf-2.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-kinee-diouf-2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 4
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-rob-evans.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-rob-evans.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 6
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-philip-haung.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-philip-haung.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-naomi-campbell-4.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-naomi-campbell-4.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 6
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-naomi-campbell-3.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-naomi-campbell-3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 8
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-nadege-du-bospertus.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-nadege-du-bospertus.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 7
Fashion For Relief show

more pics.

Attachments

• fashion-for-relief-cannes-show-5.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-show-5.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 13
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-show-7.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-show-7.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 3
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-tara-gill.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-tara-gill.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 10
  • fashion-for-relief-cannes-victoria-silvstedt.jpg
    fashion-for-relief-cannes-victoria-silvstedt.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 7
I read there were a lot of mishaps (which I can't -and neither shud you guys- comment on because they'll be deemed off topic) :P

Which one is the Alaia you got?

Generally Im not into the whole celeb thingie but the show seemed to have a nice energy ... and quite demure. I hope they raised a lot of money.

As I keep watching the pieces ... I think they selected them very very well. Excellent editing!

I own this dress.

bought this gown.

Attachments

• 7-naomi-PA_1897487a.jpg
    7-naomi-PA_1897487a.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 9
Please could you credit your source please, otherwise they will be deleted, Thank you :flower:.

btw great purchase :wink:.

I went to the show, and even with the misshaps it was really great. Naomi opening in that black YSL dress from spring summer 11 was magic!!! Also loved Karolina kurkova in Francesco Sconamiglio, a black model unknown to me totally worked a purple dress by Bottega Veneta, also loved Sesilee in a gorgeous white gown. As for the celebs , i think Rosario Dawson killed it even though she was a bit too much into it. And last but not least, Jane fonda who created a small mayhem when she closed the show.
My only complain was that many people who were attending, literally run away when the show was over... I'm talking to you ADR :innocent::innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful mixture of fashion here.
Love the styling in #3 -the fur stole on the sequin dress... and that Azzedine Alaia dress is stunning. Bravo!

I went to the show, and even with the misshaps it was really great. Naomi opening in that black YSL dress from spring summer 11 was magic!!! Also loved Karolina kurkova in Francesco Sconamiglio, a black model unknown to me totally worked a purple dress by Bottega Veneta, also loved Sesilee in a gorgeous white gown. As for the celebs , i think Rosario Dawson killed it even though she was a bit too much into it. And last but not least, Jane fonda who created a small mayhem when she closed the show.
My only complain was that many people who were attending, literally run away when the show was over... I'm talking to you ADR :innocent::innocent:

So the dress in the first pic that Naomi is wearing is it Alaia or YSL?

So the dress in the first pic that Naomi is wearing is it Alaia or YSL?

The dress in the first pic is Alaia, it's the dress Naomi wore when she closed the show. However, she opened the show wearing a black YSL gown, which isn't pictured here. Sorry for the confusion :flower::flower:

Naomi Campbell banned from charity role after allegedly spending funds on lavish hotel rooms, cigarettes and more​

credit:

Naomi Campbell’s charity organization, Fashion for Relief, is under fire — and so is the model.

A watchdog investigation of the charity, which shut down in March, found that much of the money raised during star-studded events over the last decade was misused, according to the Guardian.

The outlet reported on Thursday that Campbell, 54, has now been banned from being a charity trustee for five years.

Tens of thousands of dollars were allegedly spent on the 54-year-old’s lavish hotel stays, spa treatments, personal security, cigarettes and more.

The inquiry also claimed that Campbell’s fellow trustee Bianka Hellmich received hundreds of thousands of dollars from the charity in unauthorized payments.

Hellmich has been banned from holding a charity trustee role for nine years, while another trustee named Veronica Chou was banned for four.

The report further alleged that the charity was “poorly governed” and under “inadequate financial management.”

Between April 2016 and July 2022, 8.5 percent of its overall spending was on charitable grants.

The Daily Mail reported that $5,000 of the $1.6 million fundraised during a Cannes gala was donated over 15 months.

Campbell’s rep has yet to respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

Fashion For Relief was reported to regulators in 2021, with the Charity Commission for England and Wales opening the inquiry in November of that year.

It announced its intention to “dissolve” Fashion For Relief in December 2023, and the charity shut down three months later.

The probe into its finances and record-keeping resulted in nearly $400,000 being recovered and donated to Save the Children and the Mayor’s Fund for London.

Campbell created the charity in 2005, also launching her We Love Brazil organization that year.

“Nelson Mandela was my inspiration,” she wrote in a statement on the site. “Fashion For Relief is dedicated to improving the lives of those living in adversity, by uniting the fashion industry as a force for good.”

She went on to claim, “We have provided relief for disasters such as the Haiti earthquake, hurricane Katrina, the Japanese earthquake and subsequent tsunami.”

Campbell’s charity isn’t the only thing getting called out this month, with her punctuality being roasted by Anna Wintour at Fashion Row’s Fashion Show and Style Awards on Sept. 3.

The former “Face” judge clapped back at the shade in her own speech that evening, saying, “It wasn’t my choice to have the other woman [here].”
https://pagesix.com/2024/09/26/cele...-trustee-role-after-allegedly-misuing-funds/#

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->