Imogen Poots

Imogen Poots for Chloé Ad Campaign Released

zLRC1.jpg

Another BTS Teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNhHblFw63g

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't really like that skirt, or well, i wish it were more off white. but she looks so gorgeous as a brunette and everything else is stellarrrr.

Well the fashion pack has certainly accepted her! She looks lovely, adore the raspberry shoes.

MIU MIU presents Lucrecia Martel's ''Muta'' in LA - July 19, 2011

daylife

OMG shes like the perfect mix of amber heard jessica hart and charlize :blush:

HQS 2011 San Diego Comic Con - "Fright Night" Screening & Fan Event - July 22

imogen-p.com

Her beauty translates so much better on the screen, she was wonderful in Christopher and His Kind, i couldn't stop looking at her. I hope she has a wonderful career.

LA TIMES MAGAZINE: Scene Stealers •

001.jpg

www.latimesmagazine.com: What manner of alchemy really divides a B-level ingenue from a budding leading lady? It’s a mysterious business, one that can’t quite be explained by parsing a gal’s credits on IMDb. Sure, most A-listers scrap their way into the spotlight, earning their chops in indies or TV guest roles, before finally landing that starmaking role. But when the real thing steps into the frame, we simply must look at her. When she finally takes her place at the top of the credits, we feel like we’ve been waiting for her all along. The ever-shimmering hair may come by way of a pricey colorist, but for a true movie goddess, the It factor can never be bottled. That said, we bring you four young women poised for cinematic immortality: Imogen Poots, whose dry London wit and bewitching gaze can slay vampires and fanboys alike; True Blood’s Deborah Ann Woll, who is sinking her teeth into a slew of big-screen stories; Mary Elizabeth Winstead, whose slinky brown peepers can evoke a heartbreaker or a monster-hunting researcher with equal ease; and Jessica Chastain, a chameleonic redhead who reminds us, dare we say, of an up-and-coming Nicole Kidman. Yes, a true screen divine has lightning in her eyes from the very start…
IMOGEN POOTS

Just what is an Imogen Poots, anyway? Well, not counting the wicked British wit, the Cameron Diaz smile and the sultry gaze that evokes an illicit union between Amanda Seyfried and Scarlett Johansson (just humor us), quite a bit, actually. The native Londoner first broke as a fleet-flooted teen outrunning zombies in 28 Weeks Later. Then came a flashback to ancient Rome with Michael Fassbender in Centurion, a jape with Michael Douglas and Susan Sarandon in Solitary Man and a sojourn through the moors with Mia Wasikowska in Jane Eyre. She recently filmed the drama A Late Quartet, sharing the screen with heavyweights Christopher Walken and Philip Seymour Hoffman, and this season, she returns to horror, helping to stake some vampire ham (Colin Farrell) in the latest take on Fright Night. Despite the impressive CV, there’s one sign of Hollywood success Poots has yet to experience: the paparazzi. Currently shooting the drama Greetings from Tim Buckley, she remains blissfully anonymous. “Oh my God, the paparazzi here have no clue,” Poots says. “I’ve never had a run-in. I’m sure they just think I’m some sort of road sign.”
/imogen-p.com

On Set of Greetings from Tim Buckley - August 29, 2011

imogen-p.com

Just saw this movie filming at St. Ann's on Montague in Brooklyn. Imogen looked lovely. Similar outfit to this: bright tights, doc martens and sweet sundress.

Chloé Fragrance: Promotional Photos

I’ve been just adding a lovely new (at least it’s new to me, since I haven’t seen this one so far) promotional image of the “Chloé Fragrance” ad campaign:
normal_002.jpg

002.jpg

imogen-p.com

She has such a beautiful face. I saw her in Cracks and she was absolutely stunning. I hope to see her in many more films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->