Indie "It" Girl Candids

dancingellecat

Reaction score
Young actresses who qualify for being talented and toted as an "it" girl...

Scarlett Johanssen
Kate Bosworth
Emmy Rossum
Chloe Sevigny
Keira Knightley
Whoever else you think should be in this...they appear to have the best candid style. I'll post a little later my picks.

Good idea for a thread.

I'll post some pics in a bit.:D

Kate Bosworth, one of my favourites if not favourite

6.jpg

13.jpg

24.jpg

18.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

17.jpg

25.jpg

44.jpg

28.jpg

9.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

Wow, I really like some of the candids of Kate... those strappy little brown mules are so cute.

I think I'd like her more if she accessoried her outfits a bit more/better.

I do not think any of the actress listed would be considered "Indie" 'cept Chloe. The rest are very mainstream. Great topic though :flower:

I do not think any of the actress listed would be considered "Indie" 'cept Chloe. The rest are very mainstream. Great topic though :flower:

Scarlett, too, but otherwise I get what you mean...didn't know what to call them exactly. They wouldn't really be the "it" girls like Lindsay/Nicole/etc...but I guess everyone gets the point. Glad you and lostgirl and saturine like the topic:wink:

More Emmy

watermark.php
a_jacko_sp.jpg

watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php

Please do excuse the Jackson/Presley thing, I'm a little squirrely....

dancingellecat said:
Scarlett, too, but otherwise I get what you mean...didn't know what to call them exactly.
Scarlett candids by any name would be sweet.

PoppyAzura said:
Not really, Emmy only went mainstream w/ her last 2 movies. other films "Songcather" "An American Rhapsody", "Happy Now", and "Passionada" are all indies. She was even nominated for an Independant film award for "Nola"

Kate did films like "Wonderland", "Advantage Heart" (actually a short film screened at the Hollywood film festival) and a few upcoming films. SHe's just better known for "Blue Crush", "Win A Date w/ Tad Hamilton", etc.

Keira started off in indies like "A Village Affair", "The Hole", "Pure", "Bend it Like Beckham" and short films like "deflation", Gajin", and "New Year's Eve". She gain wide recognition w/ POTC.

It makes sense that they'd be known for mainstream roles rater than smaller stuff, but all the girls listed have a few indies under their belt. Some like Emmy and Kiera continue to do indies.

plus I see no problen with posting pics of other actresses who you think fit the bill

More Scarlett

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

By the way, I have nothing to do and am loaded up on caffiene, that is why I am posting these nonstop. Deal with it.

I can't get over how 'plain-jane' Kate's looks are......

Scarlett would have to be my favorite, acting-wise....she's more intriguing than the other girls IMO.....something about her is so magnetic onscreen :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->