Indie "It" Girl Candids

Kirsten Dunst- Indies:Mother Night, Wag the Dog, The Virgin Suicides, All Forgotten, Luckytown, The Cat's Meow, Levity, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Mainstream: Spiderman 1&2, Mona Lisa Smile, Get Over It, Bring it On, Little Women, Interview w/ a Vampire, Dick

dancingellecat said:
Justlooking, she is said to be around 5'7 but people who have met her say she is more around 5'5, 5'6...

thanks dancingellecat,
just looking at the shots of her in flats, standing next to Orlando got me wondering...

YAY, love Kirsten.

What link are you getting those from, lostgirl? (Here's one of my paparazzi links - isifa.com)

adorefaith said:
Emmy is like a precocious little teenager......no concept of humility......
I hope that changes...her attitude totally turns me off..!
How do you know that? Do you know her? And what would you prefer? false modesty?

Claire Danes just turned 26- More pics

bprzzi12_01.jpg

bprzzi03_01.jpg

bprzzi09_01.jpg

bprzzi09_02.jpg

rf11.jpg

cyb2.jpg

cyb3.jpg

nueva1.JPG

aop11_jpg.jpg

soho110802d.jpg

Indigoblue, how do you use the photojoa website? It's all Hong Kongian. Or someting.

dancingellecat said:
Indigoblue, how do you use the photojoa website? It's all Hong Kongian. Or someting.

photojoa is image hosting site. it's korean site

dancingellecat said:
YAY, love Kirsten.

What link are you getting those from, lostgirl? (Here's one of my paparazzi links - isifa.com)
I got those from fotobank.com:flower:

I love this topic,and I agree that Kirsten Dunst would fit here too. Love the Scarlett pics!! Only that skin-tight miniskirt she's wearing in LA is really unflattering.Claire and Kate are great,too.

Where do you guys get all these pics?I wouldn't know where to begin to look...

Last edited by a moderator:
Someday I'll be one of them :innocent:

haha..this is a great thread and thanks for the pics!^_^

8.jpg

i have these jeans! except they look different on me...coz i'm shorter and i have a bigger waist/hips...i still like kate's style tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->