Inspiring Makeup Art #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the warm/cold iridescence of this makeup...
3576441611_90d4918f22.jpg
cyanatrendland.com

this is so beautiful!

21.jpg

afrobella.com

omg i luv that look! i want that hot pink eyeshadow! would anyone know a good brand that makes a similar colour?!

that pink eyeshadow looks nice in contrast with her skin!
I guess there are some colors like this in famous 88 or 120 eyeshadow palettes - they're pretty cheap, but the quality is rather good - colors are vivid and stay long.)
Or maybe there's something like this in MAC, look here , the color name is Passionate. Though here it looks more violet.

^ mangostyle, are those lenses real or photoshopped? i absolutely love them !

5mxxfl.jpg
2uogm7p.jpg

leblover

Wow, I love that eyelook with the red shadow on the lid.

mangostyle. Where on Sephora was that? I wanna find out what color they used to create that.

i-D 2004 Photoshoot by Richard Burbridge
Jessica Stam

thecelebritycity.com/vbcc

10 Magazine SS 2009
Pamela Bernier

HQ by me from artandcommerce.com

Photoshoot from 2006 by Richard Burbridge

Makeup photoshoot from 2006 by Richard Burbridge

Pic by Richard Burbridge

Wow, I love that eyelook with the red shadow on the lid.

mangostyle. Where on Sephora was that? I wanna find out what color they used to create that.

Oow Im so sorry, I recieved it on my email ( i'm subscribed to the newsletter from sephora) and now I cant find it anymore, and i deleted the newsletter already after posting it:cry:

The leopard print eyelid in #1513 is absolutely beautiful. How cool would it be if you could recreate that look at home?! Does anyone have any ideas of how to?

^you could use liquid eyeliner to make the spots. Apply eyeshadow, make the spots and then use a damp brush with a deeper shade to fill in.
But it´s tricky to keep that level of detail doing it by yourself, practice on a friend first :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->