Your Celeb/Model Makeup Looks

loonaka

Reaction score
I search and couldn't find a thread for makeup looks inspired or copied from celebs and/or models. I always like to find inspiration in pictures of others and then I try to create that look on myself.
It would be really inspiring to see how other people do their makeup and which celebs/models you guys like to copy or get inspired from.^_^

blogcritics.org

I used this recently for a wedding..except the fake eye lashes.The purple eye shadow brings out my green eyes a lot...
article-1163151-03F8C418000005DC-422_306x423.jpg

dailymail.co.uk

Irina L

style

Last edited by a moderator:
Megan Fox

Source: annette1030.blogspot.com

Meee (I'm sorry, the picture looks a little bit blurry :S)

Last edited by a moderator:
^You look much, much prettier than Megan Fox. :heart: You look very feminine in her makeup, whereas she just looks like a complete man.

Let's have some more Megan Fox, even though I look nothing like her :lol: I'm too blonde for this look. And I didn't apply highlighter as she did...anyway, I think this look works on a lot of people.

celebutopia.net

Sorry about the fugly hair. Just didn't bother. :D Didn't bother to put falsies on either (I think she has some in the outer corners).

...and I skipped the lip injections too :innocent:

TheIda you look stunning!! What makeup did you use on your eyes...they look so ethereal :heart:

^Sleek Storm palette and LOTS of mascara. I mean a whole lot. It's gonna be so much fun taking it all off tonight :shock:

i'd post some looks/tutorials up here but i don't have anyone to hand to do it on. don't really want to show myself :P everyone looks great though.

^Sleek Storm palette and LOTS of mascara. I mean a whole lot. It's gonna be so much fun taking it all off tonight :shock:

wow, i might have to pop into Super Drug and give this sleek brand a chance ^_^. It looks great! you have really great skin as well :flower:

^You better! Their blushes are beyond brilliant as well. Really good for darker skin types as well because they don't go on ashy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cclicker9
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"