Dansk #19 Fall 2008 : Helena Christensen

Can't wait to see more.

ogclfs.jpg

danskmagazine.com

And some more...

danskmagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Love it.... Aw Helena! where can I get Dansk in UK or France? where do they sell it?

OH.MY.GOD. This is absolutely amaaaazing. How did they ever manage to get hold of Elie Top?? He is practically royalty in Paris from what I can gather. Helena looks great, but I'll be buying Dansk to read this interview! They always have such good features.

I know! I was like f Lisa and Helena, how incredible is getting an interview with Elie Top?!! Why haven't we heard anything about this until now?

Next to Berge's statements, whatever Monsieur Top has to say is way more relevant and interesting than any quotes released by any designer, celebrity or onlooker. I can't believe people are more excited about some model than Elie Top - fashion sometimes looks so sad.

Dansk is seriously - and fast - becoming the best fashion magazine out there. It seems like interesting writing and subjects are such rarities in modern titles. Dansk and 10 are pretty much the only ones that care these days.

I love this woman! All the previews look great.

Next to Berge's statements, whatever Monsieur Top has to say is way more relevant and interesting than any quotes released by any designer, celebrity or onlooker. I can't believe people are more excited about some model than Elie Top - fashion sometimes looks so sad.

Couldn't agree more. Of course a magazine's choice of models is hugely important when trying to sum up or embody fashion's current mood, (and yes, Helena is spot on for right now) but looking over the pages of posts on magazines, it seems models are all people care about. Pretty vacant.

But back to this post: does anyone know who Dansk's fashion editor is?

Fantastic looking cover, She looks stunning.
thanks for posting

I can't believe people are more excited about some model than Elie Top - fashion sometimes looks so sad.
I don't see anything sad in that. Each one is looking for something different and what can appear as superficial for some people is not necessary the same for others. What is important is how people are involved, not what they are involded in... fashion is about a team work and I'm happy to see when people are more involved in a specific part of it, whatever it is stylism, photography, casting etc.
It makes the whole thing all the more interesting to have people focusing on something that they really are fond of because they can develop a huge knowledge, which is everything but sad.

I agree, everyone has different opinions and likes, there is nothing "sad" about it.

i especially love those with numerous different facial expressions... they looks so great... so professional... there's also one shot of helena in Viviene Westwood corset... quite hot!

Okay, so I finally got a chance to sit down and read this. There's a very funny interview with Viktor & Rolf (on the subject of that No collection) and the Elie Top/YSL thing is amazing. Top talks about his time at the house in a really touching, beautiful way. Editorial-wise, I think my favourite is the menswear shoot by Toby Grimditch. Very dark and poetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->