Photographer:
Craig McDean
Stylist: Karl Templer
Stars: Alicia Vikander, Jai Courtney & Domhnall Gleeson
Make-Up: Peter Philips
Hair: James Pecis

interviewmagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Leave it to Interview to delight us with refreshing cover stars and art direction. Gorgeous covers especially Domhnall Gleeson who's really becoming a new obsession for me. His face is so haunting. Alicia looks gorgeous too. Her second shot in the editorial is mesmerizing. Jai Courtney looks a bit bloated and too bulky for my taste but I like the rugged flair he adds to the mix.

Fantastic cover story. Very romantic and even if it's not very summery for June/July I love the sensuality & intimacy. We're not use to see that kind of portraits with celebrities. Perfect photography by McDean here. I really, really love this.

I like how vulnerable it looks but you can't deny that there's a subtle hint of sex there. I like it. Though the cover text not much.

Beautiful covers and edits. Thank you for sharing!

Fantastic shots. McDean is amazing.

Hello Jai and Domhnall :wub:

Raw, honest, beautiful! When W does these kind of covers, they always come across gimmicky to me, but this is wonderful!

The cover story, McDean copies the Lindbergh's style, but is stunning.

^^^ That's because Fabien and his team are so ahead of everyone else with the only publication that's so consistently on point-- it's frightening.

^^It's true. With Patrick McCarthy no longer at W Magazine, Interview truly is the last consistently inventive and creative fashion publication.

Very striking covers. So excited for domhnall, it's about time he got some exposure! Although it's criminal to hide his natural colors in black and white, my ginger prince <3

Also, Alicia's PR team has really been working overtime lately!

I was really excited to see Jai's name on this thread, but pretty disappointed with his shot. He looks so bloated on the cover. The rests are great tho they don't make me go crazy

I don't know who any of these people are, however I'd buy this on the gorgeous portraits alone. Stunning.

That third guy is an actor??? I need to see his work asap. I quite like all of these, so intense.

Love Alicia so I'm partial to this anyway. Jai Courtney - meh. But Domhnall Gleeson - that is a really fantastic cover shot. He photographs very well. An interesting actor and an interesting face. I like these a lot.

Gorgeous covers! I love how consistent Interview is, this is really fantastic. I love all three of the covers and the photos inside look great too. I've only heard of Domhnall before but I'm especially enjoying Jai's photographs :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->