Interview September 2014 : The Photographers Issue

^ Julia :ninja:

Loving Anna's editorial, she really growing on me.

McDean´s editorial is great, Julia & Lexi look so good :smile:
This might be the best september issue out there!

Has anyone received it yet? Why are they so late...

I just got mine in the mail(Lea cover) today. I must say though, for the amount of money I paid for a subscription (more than any other) to this magazine, the paper quality and customer service sucks! It's strange because the Kate Moss cover from 2008 I got is better in comparison and was $3.99.

"Relaxed Elegance"

Photographer: Gregory Harris at Management Artists
Stylist: Elin Svanh for Streeters
Hair: Tamara McNaughton for Management Artists
Make-up: Marla Belt for Streeters
Manicure: Kelly B. for Defacto Inc.

Model: Elisabeth Erm

Source: visualoptimism.blogspot.com

I think that "Relaxed Elegance" is how that Marc Jacobs campaign with Miley Cyrus should have looked... it's kinda eerie, I really like it :smile:

I think that "Relaxed Elegance" is how that Marc Jacobs campaign with Miley Cyrus should have looked... it's kinda eerie, I really like it :smile:

Now that you mention it, yes, I agree. Sims' one had a slightly more artificial set, which I imagine was his intention. With the shoot above we actually have a distant vista of the city lights and a midnight blue hue casting over the girl. That for me accentuates the mood to these images.

i'm so gutted that i missed this issue. i'm absolutely desperate to read the entirety of the photographer's stories and i'd love to have the physical copy as well.

does anyone know where i can find back issues like this to buy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->