Iris van Berne

All I can say about her, is that she's divine. I loved her at Les Hommes, what a presence & confidence she's transmitted.

I'm sure she will do great this season. Did she sign with any agency in NY? All I see is Code from Amsterdam & Next from Paris.

^ Great to know, thanks for the info! I'm absolutely in love with her polas. Such a pure but still very distinctive look. And these eyes are just heaven :heart: Also, even though I'm usually not the biggest fan of blondes I think she is a girl that totally rocks that haircolour! They defenitely shouldn't dye it.

Beautiful girl. I'm not terribly thrown back by her, but she has a nice look for a newbie.

a2yzj6.jpg

4jsz7c.jpg

2lvg2nc.jpg

24ci1ll.jpg

2qxn59l.jpg

source: NEXT modelwire

Not really a fan of those but the first one is :wub: Hopefully she'll appear somewhere on the runways!

She has some amazing cheekbones, love her polas and can't wait to see her this season

I hope to see her on the runway soon :woot:

^ The first picture they used is amazing :o It captures what's the best in Iris in 100%! :heart::wub:

^Totally. Any reason why she isn't in NYC?

Maybe she's being held as an exclusive?, she is definitely worthy of one! If not, hope to see her soon in Europe.

Well the post from Code Management blog made it sound like she was in London already. Maybe getting a head start in castings/fittings? Who knows.. but she can definitely be one to watch in Europe!

^ Bummer, but thanks for the news :heart: She's really one I'm excited to see this season.

She looks really nice on the catwalk :heart::wub: Plus, I think it's because of her eyes, she kinda reminds me of Diana Moldovan there.

Looking good on the catwalk indeed! Very happy to finally see her doing shows - and actually opening one ^_^ Hope there's a lot more to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nathaniel06
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->