Iris van Berne

On the runway for real now! She looks amazing and I'm so glad she got to open! ^_^

She looks amazing on the runway! Hope to see more.

Topshop Unique S/S 10 London
uniqss1007172513551.jpg
uniqss1014553264632.jpg

catwalking

She is doing great so far. She looks stunning on the runway.

^ haha could be, Russell Marsh certainly falling every season for a bunch of Dutch girls (Patricia, Mirte, Iris) She is doing great so far. She is a beauty but i don't like her look on the runway defo not at topshop

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Seems so :o She's doing really good so far, walking all the nice shows (with great cast aswell) Hoping to see her at Kane, Jaeger, Pringle and of course: Burberry too!

She's amazing on the runway :shock::o Just can't take my eyes of her at Topshop! :heart:

^ haha could be, Russell Marsh certainly falling every season for a bunch of Dutch girls (Patricia, Mirte, Iris) She is doing great so far. She is a beauty but i don't like her look on the runway defo not at topshop

Yes, seems like Russell is contributing to the Dutch mania. :D

I sorta agree with you though, I do like her on the runway just fine but I feel like her beauty doesn't really shine through as much there (but only at some shows, she looked amazing at Veryta!). :heart:

She is just stunning on the runway - reminds me of Karmen quite a bit, but she has a stronger presence somehow.

Pringle

:woot:

Source: Catwalking

Attachments

• PRNG_SS10_0440.jpg
    PRNG_SS10_0440.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 33
^Very nice as well. She is rocking London so far.

Iris is so amazing at Pringle! I disliked the hairstyle and make-up on almost all of the girls but she looks simply great in that show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->