Irregular Choice Shoes

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 13th, 2003 - 11:33 pm
love i need to check those when i visit London (hope its gonna be soon )
ME TOO!!!!!!!!

Hi there!

I am absolutely obsessed with Irregular Choice Shoes :heart: ! I was just wondering did anybody know where was the best internet site to shop for them on? :blink:

they are CUTE! I like them a lot. Especially the black polka dot flats. they are reasonablly priced, right? I saw them on urbn.com and I thought they were around $100....and they are all leather?

nornor

anyone know where i can get a pair of these irregular choice shoes, i saw them but vaguely remember them, they are white with red pokeadots, or red with white ones and have a little fluffy thing on the ankle strap, they are casual shoes, sorry about the crap description !!

I believe those shoes have been posted in the Irregular Choice thread (check the shoes section). They can be found at Urban Outfitters. :flower:

Soo.. I recently got a pretty decent deal off of ebay for this pair of ICL shoes that I thought would be so cute... Most of the time ICL shoes run at least 100 dollars.. and I dont know how well they're made this is my first pair. So I wasn't going to spend full price.. ya know? :P

p78080b.jpg

They even came with extra heel lifts when the ones on the shoes wear out from walking. which I thought was a great idea...

Anyways.. My opinion of ICL shoes goes from good to bad.. sometimes I see really cute ones.. sometimes i see really ugly ones...

Has anyone else got these shoes? They're gonna take some breaking in.. or rather my feet will need to get use to them...

So yea...
Anyone else like/dislike ICL shoes?

Im not a fan of Irregular Choice shoes. I can see how their designs can appeal to other people though.

Originally posted by luna@Jun 3rd, 2004 - 3:26 pm
They even came with extra heel lifts when the ones on the shoes wear out from walking.
OT, but does anyone know where can I buy those things? I've looked in Wal-Mart, drug stores, etc., but the only heel covers I can find are ones for huge chunky heels (like on a pair of frumpy comfort pumps).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"