Irregular Choice Shoes

Good thing about them is that its unlikely you will see anyone else with them. I own two pairs of Irregular Choice shoes, the black star slingbacks and just brought some pink kitten heels with poodles on. They are just different and fun. Its better to be different than everyone be the same, where is the fun in that!

I do agree though that some are a little too different for me, some are really really nice though. I dont think I will be going for any of the ones with that weird dimble toe bit, I HATE that!

Fransesca/Fransisco.....I am S-O-O-O sorry for my opinion....but....those boots are THE u-g-l-i-e-s-t boots I have ever seen. Please reconsider!

.francesca ... i don't think those boots are hideous. in fact, i don't think they look bad at all. and considering it being from IC, at least it doesn't have horns or huge flowers or something crazy hahah. :flower:

i :heart: irregular choice. i think they're just funky and fun! no need for seriousness. as a matter of fact, i actually own 6 pairs. i couldn't resist buying them. they're just really funny and cute. i guess i look ok with them .. being short and all. anyway, *thumbs up* for IC!

I have a pair of black slingbacks with a kitten heel. I randomly found them on sale for $25. I always get compliments on them.

A lot of their shoes are on sale on zappos.com.

Curious said:

All threads merged :flower:

I've got a pair of irregular choice shoes, I think they're cute but as elegance.is.refusal says...sometimes a little too cute, they make me wanna skip, they make my feet look like nubbins :lol: I'd love some high heeled ones though, and some of the boots are gorgeous :heart:

My irregular choice *__*

scarpe1jz.jpg

Jayneq said:
Hi there!

I am absolutely obsessed with Irregular Choice Shoes :heart: ! I was just wondering did anybody know where was the best internet site to shop for them on? :blink:

I saw them on Nordstrom's site.

1106097220_lg.jpg
1102787920_lg.jpg
1106073750_lg.jpg

they remind me of christmas in shoe form
i think they're great
they've got quite a few designs on schuh.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
i like all of them! lol.
are IC currently doing flat pumps with legwrap ribbons?

Irregular Choice website

Hey, has anyone checked out Irregular Choice's actual website (www.irregularchoice.com) It's so fun! I think they should sell from their site. I always see IC shoes in magazines but they aren't always available in the stores. My mission is to find the mint pair that Gwen's Harajuku girl was seen wearing!

i love the striped ones ^ but they are sold out everywhere its really annoying...i wante them soooo bad
i have loads of IC's they are fab!

SS06 campaign shots

Check these shots out. They're from Irregular Choice's SS06 campaign - how amazing?!

Even Sienna Miller wears Irregular Choice.

...:heart: and what's awesome is I own these boots and the YSL XL 2005 Muse Tote pictured here-but I'm not sure if I'd pair them together. They are on sale at zappos.com and also available in silver. The Irregular Choice 'Can Can' boots are very reminiscent in the curvature of Balenciaga's boots except the I.C.L doesn't have any wedges in their boots this season as Balenciaga most
often uses.
1733-203531-p.jpg

bg.jpg

ICL "Spatz" Boots
985-183779-p.jpg

ICL "CAN CAN" Boots

Last edited by a moderator:
nicolekitty said:
Check these shots out. They're from Irregular Choice's SS06 campaign - how amazing?!

:woot: :heart: :woot: :heart:

They're amaaaazing shots!

Where did you get these? Are there more photos? More info please! I want those Gingham ones...they look like the Dolce & Gabanna ones!!!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->