Irregular Choice Shoes

Heatherette/Irregular Choice shoes

These are the Heatherette Loves Irregular Choice shoes which are going to be avaialable this Summer in very limited quantities.
I love the Boot!

oh noo, they are lovely ....How do u know they're gonna be limited :( ..I want them ....!!!!!!

I read an article. But you can contact customer services through their store website and get them to reserve. pretty sure they post worldwide.

what is the source of the images nicolekitty?

these look a little too wacky for me..
the crossed bones on the red shoes make me laugh though :lol:

I'm a stylist and had the images forwarded to me through Irregular Choice. I think they're great!

I fell in love with a pair of irregular choice sandals last summer. They were gold or silver and they had wings for the strap. They were amazing but I could never find them. Does anyone know where I could find them?

The Heatherette ones are so cute! The one with the crossed bones is so fun. Booties, gorgeous.

You know, I actually tracked down my dream booties that I posted here, but I got them in a different color scheme.

I fell in love with a pair of irregular choice sandals last summer. They were gold or silver and they had wings for the strap. They were amazing but I could never find them. Does anyone know where I could find them?

They've got them back on the website. The style is called Bow Down

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->