Is Black "the New Black" :-p

well with all this flower pritns and colour , black is the new black :lol:

why is there still talk of 'the new black'

black is ALWAYS going to be a dominant colour

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 15 2004, 06:34 PM
why is there still talk of 'the new black'

black is ALWAYS going to be a dominant colour
[snapback]368099[/snapback]​

Though I totally agree, I think that 'the new black' is just an expression nowadays to call everything that will be 'hip and trendy'....I think it lost it's original meaning, meaning replacing black.... :flower:

black IS making a return, much more for those of us that weren't wearing it for some seasons now, but i guess for most, black never went away... so the 'return' must be boring if they never tried anything else

like spacemiu said, after all the pastel colours and the prints, black seems almost 'fresh' now..

I hadn't really thought about it but it's true

I didn't wear black things the two previous springs or last winter but all the sudden it is coming back into my wardrobe

I've been taken by the trend this time :P

in major metropolises and especially at night...black never left...i swear they recycle these same articles every other year.

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 16 2004, 12:37 PM
in major metropolises and especially at night...black never left...i swear they recycle these same articles every other year.
[snapback]369376[/snapback]​

:lol: fashionista = ADD

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 16 2004, 06:37 PM
[snapback]369376[/snapback]​

well, over here most people didnt even knew black was out of sync,
they've been wearing it non stop since like :shock: early 90s :lol:

i bet you had the same situation in NY :P

I dont like black .. my fave color is white ... finally I've ventured to buy some pieces, and thoght I look good ... hum, I dunno.
Good black is back and as bad as ever! A lot of people will need it with all the eating from Thanksgiving and Xmas! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->