Mary-Kate still loves Stavros

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Mary-Kate Olsen reveals heartbreak

LOS ANGELES, Dec. 9 (UPI) -- Mary-Kate Olsen says she left New York University to get over the heartbreak of losing her boyfriend to Paris Hilton.
"It's a hurtful and painful subject," the famous twin tells the January issue of W magazine. "I've pretty much been with someone my whole life, so this is a hard time for me."
Olsen says she misses and still loves Stavros Niarchos, even though the two do not speak, MTV.com reports.
Olsen says she is in Los Angeles trying to "take care of myself right now."
She spends her time working out, doing yoga, reading scripts and going on auditions.

Source: http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?StoryID=20051209-015844-7365r

tastes_like_chic said:
Poor girl, that's all she really needed.

I find her reaction over-dramatic and irresponsible. We all experience heart-ache and hurt in our lifes but do we drop out of University or our Jobs? NO!

On the other side; she is so rich that she doesn`t need to work one more day in her life - I guess she can be as irresponsible as she wants.

starving nachos seems like an absolute tool. why would anybody be heartbroken over him? :blink:

the 'poor me' marykate stories are boring me...

all these hollywood starlets need a nice slap in the face. So your boy-toy dumped you like last years Xbox. Get over it. If it helps, no one thought you would last anyway. And her publicist needs to tell her to shut up! Pining over a man that left you for another-and I use this term loosely where Madam Hilton is concerned-woma...oh I can't. let's just say human. No thats still overshooting her. How about just being? Yes, Starving Nachos left you for another being. Grow up. I would suggest she drown her sorrows in a pint of Ben&Jerry's like most women but we all know thats not gonna happen. Maybe she should just go into some isolated bunker and cry it out. Because the whole "Do an elite magazine cover after being dumped for another gal just to show him im sexy and COMPLETELY over him, but still using the whole article to feel sorry for yourself and pine after him" is sooo Jennifer Anniston. bleh!

ps- Hey MK, I still love you and if its any consolation (and i know it will be!) Stavros is TOTALLY going to catch a whopping case of chlamydia from the walking STD bank that is Paris Hilton!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like how desperate she comes off... I mean, Stavros dosen't seem that adorable. Surely a pretty, petite MILLIONAIRE can find someone else.

Exactly khama. I think plenty of people would love to be with Mk, even though shes obviously had her problems.

He's such an idiot anyways, I don't see how anyone could be taken by him, no matter how rich he is, he's just a jerk, I can't imagine he ever made her feel better about herself for some reason, but who knows, she obviously loved him.

Taper-Jean Girl said:
all these hollywood starlets need a nice slap in the face. So your boy-toy dumped you like last years Xbox. Get over it. If it helps, no one thought you would last anyway. And her publicist needs to tell her to shut up! Pining over a man that left you for another-and I use this term loosely where Madam Hilton is concerned-woma...oh I can't. let's just say human. No thats still overshooting her. How about just being? Yes, Starving Nachos left you for another being. Grow up. I would suggest she drown her sorrows in a pint of Ben&Jerry's like most women but we all know thats not gonna happen. Maybe she should just go into some isolated bunker and cry it out. Because the whole "Do an elite magazine cover after being dumped for another gal just to show him im sexy and COMPLETELY over him, but still using the whole article to feel sorry for yourself and pine after him" is sooo Jennifer Anniston. bleh!

ps- Hey MK, I still love you and if its any consolation (and i know it will be!) Stavros is TOTALLY going to catch a whopping case of chlamydia from the walking STD bank that is Paris Hilton!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I read the whole article, and trust me, it's not nearly as whiney as that headline is making it out to be.

And for all those saying that she needs to stop whining and get over it and whatever....keep in mind that she got dumped by her bf, for someone she thought was a good friend, while she was dealing with an eating disorder.

I hardly ever feel sorry for celebs with their pseudo sob stories, but I don't find any fault with Mary Kate still being upset by the whole situation....and lord knows that any of you that are preaching would probably be just as upset if it were you in her shoes.

Spike413 said:
I read the whole article, and trust me, it's not nearly as whiney as that headline is making it out to be.

And for all those saying that she needs to stop whining and get over it and whatever....keep in mind that she got dumped by her bf, for someone she thought was a good friend, while she was dealing with an eating disorder.

I hardly ever feel sorry for celebs with their pseudo sob stories, but I don't find any fault with Mary Kate still being upset by the whole situation....and lord knows that any of you that are preaching would probably be just as upset if it were you in her shoes.
Yeah, they're celebs but they're still people.. I wouldn't want someone to laugh at me or slap me in the face if my bf dumped me..

losing somebody you love has to be one of the most challenging and painful experiences.....
i dont know why everyone is so quick to yell get over it and laugh it off....
love is love....

no matter who its aimed at....
how old you are....how much money you have....
or how it ends....

its painful and its awful....
i for one wish her all the best.....
and think she has made a great decision to go where she feels safe and comfortable and focus on taking care of herself before anyone or anything else....

Love is blind, Stavros is an idiot, I hope she finds someone better soon!

adorefaith said:
losing somebody you love has to be one of the most challenging and painful experiences.....
i dont know why everyone is so quick to yell get over it and laugh it off....
love is love....

no matter who its aimed at....
how old you are....how much money you have....
or how it ends....

its painful and its awful....
i for one wish her all the best.....
and think she has made a great decision to go where she feels safe and comfortable and focus on taking care of herself before anyone or anything else....

That is really sweet :cry:. I have been heart broken and still cannot get over him after a year, I know how she feels.

Taper-Jean Girl said:

These comments are very mean. No matter how much money a person has does not mean that they don't have the same problems we(non-famous) people do.:(

I think what adds to her anger is the fact of the situation. What Paris and Starving Nachoes did was thoughtless and disrespectful.... though I doubt her resume says that she comes with morals or anything.....

cardboardboxed said:
Yeah, they're celebs but they're still people.. I wouldn't want someone to laugh at me or slap me in the face if my bf dumped me..

def agree with you and spike... it doesn't help that it was for someone like PARIS... if a "regular" person mentions a painful break up, it doesn't necessarily mean it's NOT a whiny sob story either... poor girl.

i dont like what paris did to mary-kate, paris steal mary-kate's boyfriend
i hate paris, but i always fan of nicole richie, and mary-kate

oh lord this is getting so dramatic. Its like an episode of Dawson's Creek in here. Look, Ive been dumped. For another girl. But life moves on, and focusing on it and doing a magazine article around it is silly. If these girls could be on the outside looking in, they would see how desperately frivilous their little trists are. Everyone hooks up with everyone in young Hollywood. Especially where Paris is concerned. It was just Starving Nachos' turn to spend one night in the Paris Hilton. She's simply balancing out the universe. :lol: Lucky for MK she didnt waste alot of time with that tool, and she still has a good name to speak of. Can we same the same for Stavros? (People have resulted in calling him "Starving Nachos after all...which is AWESOME!)

eurofashionjunki said:
These comments are very mean. No matter how much money a person has does not mean that they don't have the same problems we(non-famous) people do.:(

Good grief, I meant a PROVERBIAL slap in the face. :rolleyes: Do you really think I would go up to MK and try to give her the old 1,2? Her bodyguards would make mincemeat out of me...

Well this just makes it worse. MK is probably regretting saying that. Everyone thinks of her as the anorexic lonely sad girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jxxn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->