Isabel Marant F/W 10.11 : Kate Moss by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
9DvtV.jpg
lcBgx.jpg

journaux.fr

Yes, that is Definitely Kate, she looks good, and suits Isabel Marant well.
if rumors are to be believed the model for Isabel Marant has also got Balmain too ^_^.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only the first and small pic of the campaign..I expect more, but I like the choice..Kate rocks with Isabel clothes!

So we can assume that Kate also got Balmain now.

She's a great choice and she looks amazing in that picture.

Kate!! I do really like the styling.

It looks decent, but I can't help imagining Freja or Anna or whoever's face instead of Kate's. She's a wise and undoubtedly efficient choice, but I'm sick of seeing that awkward expression of hers everytime I open up a magazine.

Oh Kate, how much I love you ^_^. It's great, can't wait to see the better quality.
I was hoping for Anna Selezneva but I couldn't wish anyone better than Kate Moss. Anf if she also got Balmain....

Oh crap. I love Kate, but I'm disappointed that she got the campaign.

And Shall we assume this is by I&V ? as they usually do the campaigns for Isabel Marant

i'm not surprised by the presence of kate. isabel just keeps growing and growing so it's befitting that she would use somebody with a bigger buzz value. and isabel is known for using girls that sort of fit in with her aesthetics. milla jovovich has modelled for her as had charlotte gainsbourg in 2002.

I was afraid who would replace Daria as she suited the brand so well but to see Kate i was glad she's super of everything.

She does look great in this photo actually, maybe cause it's in black & white though.

I don't know, I have to see more, it looks weird so far..

Objectively I like it. But Isabel is simply ruining the concept of the brand for me.

It looks pretty nice and Kate definitely suits the brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->