Balmain F/W 2010 : Kate Moss by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

I've been waiting a while to see Kate Moss star in a Balmain campaign because Christophe basically designs with her in mind. With that said, I am shocked that Balmain + Kate Moss could produce such a hideous ad campaign. What is the concept here? Is this what Kate looks like when she comes home from a night out? Is she modeling for Balmain or promoting a leather couch for Ikea? I want to ask whoever put this monstrosity together just how in the world they were able to screw this up when the combination of Kate and Balmain is supposed to be naturally fantastic.

I loved that collection and that's the best they can do with the campaign? Miss Moss better start doing some radical eye catching poses in the other shots (probably not since they only release one shot per campaign, no?) because hi it's very lackluster.

well at least it expresses the collection

"boring and done before"

I don't like this. I don't this should be the way a brand of any kind should be doing to convey a rocker vibe. The couch looks like its been made from the same material as the pants, Kate looks like she could do with a goon nights sleep:ninja::innocent:

This is terrible. It's boring, the pose is awful and it doesn't even show the clothes well.

why???? balmain campaign all time,so boring(((

I love Kate to death, but I don't like it at all...

awful looks like an advert for a sofa... Kate bores me to death these days...

well, it makes me wonder... do they shoot the marant and balmain campaigns togheter?
i mean the scenario looks the same, except the sofa, lighting and blah

There is too much leather going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->