Isabel Marant S/S 11 Paris

the rest of the collection seems boring , a cross between Abercrombie and Rock a billy clothing

I just love Isabel Marant seem like she's back with the "Boots" this time.

what's up with the look on Freja?!? straight from Gap catalog?:blink:
the other looks are nice..but...so far i'm not crazy about it...the shape of pants,shirt,jacket is always the same...:doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Seriously all of this stuff looks like it could be found for much cheaper at a place like Gap. The white sweater is nearly identical to a TopShop sweater I have. The dress, looks like Urban Outfitters attire. This could be disastrous...

Isabel Marant should show in LA fashion week , this is NOT a Paris show looool , it look like a mall retailer fashion show . Fail!!!

ITs like some one took outfit looks from Forever 21 and marched them on a runway , wow this is soo bad haha , the cheap fabrics lol, from the perfection of Dries Van Noten to this garbage haha

^ i don't think this is garbage..is just a completely different thing from Dries!it's meant for a different woman,the attitude is also different...
some pieces are nice and pretty and summerish...only thing i'm complaing is how repetitive this is getting in terms of shape,line,cuts..(seriously some dresses are the same exact dresses from ss10..only the print is different..)

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ yeah thats fine but this looks like cheap strip mall clothing lol, the fabrics are horrible , i guess she is vying for the same customer which shops at Balmain , the casting is virtually the same.

I can't believe what I'm seeing. This is like sports wear at its cheapest.

btw i've just saw a look with the same striped and cropped pant of ss2010.
again :doh:

It's a bit samey. Half of the stuff is just reworked pieces of stuff she already did. She just changed the pattern, the colour and in certain cases she just added some details.

I'm sure ,as always with Isabel, I will end up buying something, but with this collection there is certainly no rush to do it.

Isabel Marant is getting boring...incidentally just like Balmain is. In fact, they already got boring. Seasons ago.

so disappointed.... though i didn't really have any high expectations

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->