Isabelle McNally

^ I agree. But I guess the reason I like to see pictures is because of how she puts outfits together, not because of what designer she is wearing. Which is not always mutually inclusive! I'm glad she has moved on though. Playing into the whole "It-Girl" thing has gotten ridiculously old. Plus, from the few times I read interviews, I always thought she was too smart for that kind of stuff.

I was just going to say the same thing, loveshow!

We all first heard of her when she hosted EARNEst Sewn's party - now she's in films with all the glamour - Who's her agency does she have a new headshot? Wait she's too short for runway maybe a Marc Jacob's print ad or something

I hope some of her films are put online! I want to see at least one of them. Also, I was watching Basquiat this past weekend and found that she totally reminds me of Claire Forlani sometimes.

I saw Isabelle thrifting att wherehousez for vintage. I think she's wearing a high-waisted merikan apparell pant made 4 Boys!!!!! She shops at Assembly too definitely (Im sure). she Makes ocean pacific look chic (Hard look to pull off) Her hair looks good def has she been washing it with baking soda?

Let's hope she's not using baking soda, that's probably worse than shampoo. :lol:

79090589.jpg

46465500.jpg

thelakeroom

Where is She?

I guess she totally disappeared again i thought i saw her in Rome by the Spanish Steps looking in the window of the YSL shoppe. But then she turned around and it was the girl from the Mormon show with Chloe Sevigny (what's she wearing?) Ray-Bans I think the dress is Renessainse Fair that's on its way back sez Marc Jacobs am I wrong? It Girl is more like it! :ninja::ninja:

She was apparently in Oyster and in V Magazine, I think, this year. But I want to see the actual scans/articles! I just don't know what months they are from.

I guess she totally disappeared again i thought i saw her in Rome by the Spanish Steps looking in the window of the YSL shoppe. But then she turned around and it was the girl from the Mormon show with Chloe Sevigny (what's she wearing?) Ray-Bans I think the dress is Renessainse Fair that's on its way back sez Marc Jacobs am I wrong? It Girl is more like it! :ninja::ninja:

ok this is exactly how adam green writes on his blog and writing here would blatantly be something he'd do,

HI ADAM LOVE YOUR MUSIC :rolleyes::lol:

She was good in Runaround! I loved watching her, she's so pretty. I'm jealous! Hope we get to see her other films soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->