Isabelle McNally

Is it just me or where'd she go... One day she was at the Performa party and now she's gone. She should do an editorial piece for Blackbook methinks. I'd like to see her in more dog-collars and knitwear. Maybe even she could open up her own store with all that Uniqlo money.

I contacted the email on that site ages ago when I first stumbled upon it asking where I could view it full length and Abigail never responded. :-/

Again it seems that Isabelle is a NO-SHOW.. I saw her at THE SMILE wearing medical scrubs with a Victorian top. She was wearing high-heeled Moccasins (looked taller than usual). I think she's gotten too fancy, would like to see her in keds.. (RUMOR: She's working on a new line for Salvation Army) Does anybody know how she gets access to the warehouse for Cherry vintage? so jealz

Saw her with that little dog of hers - Coco. She was wearing the iconic Barbour jacket and to-die-for dream shoes by VINTAGE. We've all seen her in Louis Vuiton so now it's refreshing to watch her evolve in a more mature look. A lot of European influence can be seen in her outerwear collection. Still she's too short for runway, but maybe with her new agency, she can do print ad for Birkin Bag/Tom Ford, etc... and also some acting jobs I hope

credit: www.facebook.com
25f3skp.jpg

Will someone please go on the hunt! I don't have the time unfortunately but I would love to see this page updated.

Isabelle has kompletely ducked out of the fashion game - did she part ways with her publicist? I heard rumors of romance with a young movie-star and a runway line for Bart Simpson Denim and BLK Denim! She's doing that old school holllywood glamour look again - but this time the look is real. Adding a modern twist on traditional glamour - her hair is eggplant purple like Grimace from the McDonald's Happy Meal Runway Opening Ceremony T-Shirt Line - Guest artist Patrick McMullen made limited Edition Isabelle Bedding too

Oh Adam Green...how I've missed you in this thread. Tell Isabelle we want more pics!

She's going out with Jonas Hill. I thought there would be a bunch of candid pics here by now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->