Isla Fisher

THE BRITISH ARE HERE!

Presenter Gwyneth Paltrow continues her love affair with all things British at the Vanity Fair bash, where she chatted up Borat star Sacha Baron Cohen and his Aussie fiancée Isla Fisher. People.com

gwyneth_paltrow_400.jpg

She looked amazing...
though the top of her dress did seem a tad bit small for her breasts.

I hear all the women are always all over her man at every event...
hitting on him shamelessly with her there!...
She must be a very nice girl, he's lucky.

Yea the top of the dress def could have been a little bigger, but other than that I thought she looked great, I loved this dress on the runway and I think its perfect on her with her hair and complexion, the color is simply gorgeous!!:D

ISLA FISHER

Even with a slight malfunction on the red carpet, the actress proudly showed off her Lorraine Schwartz diamond bracelets and diamond drop earrings. People.com

isla_fisher.jpg

LOOKING TIGHT

The Lookout star Isla Fisher (in Monique Lhuillier) gets cozy with Courteney Cox Arquette at her film's Los Angeles premiere on Tuesday. Cox Arquette kept close company with Fisher and her fiancé Sacha Baron Cohen (not pictured) throughout the evening. People.com

courteney_cox2.jpg

Isla Fisher @ The Lookout Premiere - Mar 20

celebutopia.net

^she looks so pretty! Thats a dress I would hate on someone else but b/c she's so petite and cute it looks good on her.

I think she's so adorable! I love the squeakiness of her voice when she laughs, anyone know what i'm talking about? :lol:
By the way, The Lookout is getting really good reviews.

Isla Fisher @ a screening of "The Lookout", March 26

celebutopia.net

Isla Fisher arrives at the ''Late Show with David Letterman'', March 28

celebutopia.net

^ US Weekly is saying she is pregnant....
Isla's rep didn't say yes, didn't say no.

Isla Fisher looks a little skeptical on the cover of this month's Zink Magazine, but Hollywood isn't feeling that way about her talent. She cracked us up in Wedding Crashers and now that the world has fallen for her fiance's Borat, she's bigger than ever. This month she stars in The Lookout and she has four other films in the works with costars from Ryan Reynolds to Jim Carrey. Isla says that fiance Sacha Baron Cohen was actually the first person to suggest she do comedies. “I was so happy that he – the funniest guy in the world – thought I was funny,“ said Fisher.
She has pretty nice things to say about her man's most famous character as well: “There’s nothing sexier than a big handlebar moustache.” These two seem like a match made in comedy heaven and we're super curious to know if there's any truth to those pregnancy rumors so stay tuned!

(popsugar)

Isla Fisher loads groceries into her car, April 4

celebutopia.net

^Thanks mnis!:flower: Candids are very rare.

The loose clothing isn't going to help those rumours.:innocent:

BORAT'S LEADING LADY

Amid rumors that she and fiancé Sacha Baron Cohen are expecting their first child together, Isla Fisher goes about her daily errands at a Hollywood market on Wednesday. People.com

isla_fisher.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->