Isla Fisher

those photos are great but she looks a wee bit too airbrushed for my liking.

Oh, Amy Poehler and Isla together will be great! They are both so funny to me.

Isla was looking pretty laid back at lunch at the Farmer's Market in LA yesterday.
In other Isla news, the latest film she's signed on for is called The Cookie Queen. It's a comedy about a woman who tries to stop a fifth grader from breaking her 20-year-old record for selling the most Girl Scout cookies. Sounds hilarious and we can't wait to see her funny personality back on screen!

(popsugar)

Los Angeles International Airport wished another Hollywood couple off on a wonderful Memorial Day vacation yesterday.
Sacha Baron Cohen (better known to some as the TV personality Borat) and fiance Isla Fisher (Wedding Crashers) were seen at LAX checking in and going through security as they embarked on a Memorial Day weekend mini-vacation.
The pair bumped into Brooke Burke and David Charvet in the security line
And yes, Isla is pregnant with the couple’s first child!

(justjared)

Aww cute! Love that dress!

Thanks for the pics Rachyroo

Last edited by a moderator:
Wedding Crashers actress Isla Fisher sports quite the burgeoning baby bump at LAX airport on Thursday, returning from her week-long getaway in Mexico with comedian fiance Sacha Baron Cohen.
Isla’s rep has still yet to confirm confirm the pregnancy, saying: “If or when Isla becomes pregnant, she and her fiancé will decide if an announcement is necessary.”

(justjared)

definitely pregnant, # 2 and # 6 for sure!!!! i like her gold sandals too. doesnt she look like shes panicked in all those pics?

She is pregnant for sure...
saw some pics of her in a bikini recently.

Isn't it odd that they are having the baby out of wedlock?...
After all that trouble she went through to convert for him.
But I guess they are rolling with it!

Does she live in LA or the UK?

what trouble did she have converting for him? I love Isla, I saw her in Sydney once when she was still in Home and Away!

meh better to not rush into a marriage if it's not for them.

what trouble did she have converting for him? I love Isla, I saw her in Sydney once when she was still in Home and Away!

I just meant it must have took great effort to learn about the religion and isn't there some kind of ceremony?...
My only experience with conversion is the Seinfeld ep. when George converted to Latvian Orthodox for a girl.:blush::lol:

Isla Fisher & Naomi Watts in Santa Monica july 19

celebutopia

Wow, she got big real fast...
She must have hid it well at the beginning.
But her poor ankles!!!

They both look so natural and hippyish and cute!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"