Isla Fisher

BABY BORAT
Isla Fisher (who's engaged to Sacha Baron Cohen) cradled one-month-old daughter Olive after a doctor's appointment in Santa Monica December 5, 2007.

2000404059797658523_rs.jpg

us weekly

Various pictures.

sources: flynetonline, popsugar, aussieblog, and people.com

she is so so funny! i heard an interview with her on the radio here in Sydney a few weeks ago, she was hysterical. if anyone is interested i can find the link. she is friends with an AUssie actress that hosts a morning radio show and she rant Isla to chat, and it was great to hear them it was like two old girlfriends catching up..and Isla spoke about her movie. there's also an article about her on the SMH. i'll post it tomorrow.

Isla Fisher was looking fabulous as Becky Bloomwood on the set of Confessions of a Shopaholic in NYC yesterday.

image - popsugar.com

She looks great! :woot:

I didn't know they were making a shopaholics movie! She looks great as Becky though!

islafisherlh0.jpg

BABY BUNDLE

She's working hard on her new movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic, but Isla Fisher still keeps her focus on her own special bundle – daughter Olive, 4 months, while shooting Monday in New York.
people

she's just a tiny person. i've met her when she was living here in Oz doing Home and Away ( an Aussie soapie) and she's really really tiny... even when she was preggers she didn't look like she gained any weight at all..she's really cute. what amazes me is she still looks the same she did when she was acting here in Oz..she hasn't changed in all these years!! she's so pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->