Ivan de Pineda

MissAnia

Reaction score
Ivan de Pineda

Ivan-de-Pineda-10522-3.jpg

Ivan de Pineda is originally from Argentina, but his hectic modeling schedule has made him a temporary resident of at least 4 of the most important cities in the world - Paris, Milan, London and New York. He is probably one of the most admired figure in South America, reaching an equivalent status of a Holywood celebrity. Aspiring male models look up to him as their role model and he has every reason to be just that.

Ivan started modeling at the age of 18. His facial features are not perfect, but certainly etched with characters, which soon caught the attention of some major designers. He landed his big break when carrying out an advertising campaign for Diesel, in which he fully represented all the grace and provocativity embodied in the clothing line. His exposure soon led to many other designers to reach out for his image to represent their labels, such as Kenzo, Moschino, Versace, Verri and DKNY, and among others.

He has become one of the Latin American models more quoted everywhere. Thanks to his attractive individuality, that has been able to get him working for prestigious designers worlwide. Perhaps it's his great nose that gives him the beauty that commonly is considered ideal. But, without a doubt, there is more to what makes him attractive and has served him to become one of the wished men of Latin America. At the moment, Argentina, his native country, Ivan has become one of the idols with greater number of fans.

Ivan is probably the best ramp male model to ever walk the runways of all the fashion capitals of the world. He also is one of the best male model for campaign ads and fashion editorials. Not all male supermodels can achieve such supremacy in all these modeling fields. Most upcoming male models look up to him as one case study of success.

His extensive portfolio simply explains his supermodel status. As modelspring reported: "Ranked among the ten most important international models. Main international campaigns: Versace (six campaigns), Kenzo, Missoni, Verri, Yves St. Laurent, and Donna Karan, just to mention a few." YSL certainly made use to the utmost extent his ability to project emotions and it shows in his YSL ads. Diesel certainly know that Ivan will be a smash in modeling their latest fashion- his Diesel ads are sexy yet there is a certain innocence and playfulness to it. Versace also recognize the immense talent of de Pineda and his campaign ads for the famous Design House will remain one of the most recognized.

Ivan's modeling career is still at top of his game. Longevity is a word not often mentioned in the fast-paced world such as modeling. Few can possibly be said to have it, Ivan de Pineda is definitely one.

869g3uh.jpg

I know you guys love him -I don't-, so when I saw him at the Buenos Aires Fashion Week I took some pics of him for all of you!!!:flower:

Attachments

• DSC00085.JPG
    DSC00085.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00092.JPG
    DSC00092.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 8
all pics are fresh stuff, they were taken today!^_^

Attachments

• DSC00139.JPG
    DSC00139.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00135.JPG
    DSC00135.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00138.JPG
    DSC00138.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00141.JPG
    DSC00141.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 7
and more..

Attachments

• DSC00133.JPG
    DSC00133.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00142.JPG
    DSC00142.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC00143.JPG
    DSC00143.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00144.JPG
    DSC00144.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 3
He have in July debut of actor in Buenos Airen in the film " Un Buda " The topic of the movie is the esperitulity, this is the debut of Ivan :flower:

Here photos from him in brands from Argentine:flower:

staffcerini200502maximilianopa.jpg

staffcerini200504ivandepineda8.jpg
staffcerini200505maximilianopa.jpg

staffcerini200507ivandepineda3.jpg

staffcerini200508ivandepineda6.jpg
staffcerini200509ivandepineda5.jpg

staffcerini200512ivandepineda4.jpg

Versace Catalogue - Spring/Summer 2001

Models: Ivan de Pineda and Malgosia Bela
Ph.: Steven Meisel

Scanned by MODA

Name: Ivan De Pineda
Nationality: Argentinian
Height: 1.89 m.
Eyes: Green

I think he is the best male argentinian model ever.He managed to get an incredible portofolio throught the years, shame he's not doing much of modelling at the mo as he's more keen to be an actor or a tv host,doing a lot of tv.I remember i used to fancy him when i was younger :blush:

Kenzo

kenzo.jpg

Image model-max.com

Dior Christal Campaign (2007)

Sharonreloj.jpg

sobretacones.com

Esquire Magazine photoshoot

esquire.jpg

Image model-max.com

Bensimon S/S '09 Argentina

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Images bensimon.com.ar

Shopping Zone Argentina Magazine: Autumn/Winter '09 Issue

3167_192332325332_94161270332_6834415_5430186_n.jpg

Image: shopping zone fan page facebook

I'm happy to see him and Scott in versace again.They were epitome of Versace men.
versace ss 2016

style

Great surprise :smile:
I saw him at the Expo in the morning, said hola in passing. He's the host (and producer, I think) of a traveling show in Argentina, I thought he was covering the expo now I wonder if that's the case he'll feature something about Versace?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->