Karl Lindman

brad looks gross in that picture. he doesn't appeal to me at all.

Hey, if you’re going to model it, you may as well wear it. That seemed to be Karl Lagerfeld’s philosophy, as he gave Ford model Brad Kroenig one of his new oversized Chanel jackets, complete with tweed trim. Kroenig sported it last night at the Vie Luxe dinner at Ono and said it fits like a glove. “This is the first time I’ve worn it,” he said. “This jacket was one of the pieces shown on the runway. It feels fun, feels cool.” Michael Kors, who has used Kroenig on his own runway, agreed. “If anyone can pull that off, it’s Brad.” Last night’s “practice” session will segue into a trip to Tokyo later this month, where Kroenig will travel with Lagerfeld to model that jacket and more at Chanel’s Ginza flagship opening. Gentlemen, get your Chanel while you can.

r.asp

The designer’s new muse is named Brad. Brad Kroenig, to be exact. Lagerfeld, who just last week saw his designs for H&M sell out in less than a day, has also just wrapped two big campaigns starring the six-foot-one Ford model. There’s the Adidas campaign, in which Lagerfeld photographed Kroenig—one of several models—wearing the company’s Original products; and then there’s the Fendi campaign, for which Stephen Gan served as creative director and Emmanuelle Alt styled. Kroenig appears alongside Carmen Kass in the campaign, which is described as “moody and homey, awash in camel colors.” “We both have straight hair in the photographs, which is funny because with straight hair we kind of look alike,” said Kroenig. :huh:

I really, really don't find him that attractive. Maybe it's just those 2 pictures...?

oceanharlot said:
does Karl look like a wooden puppet to you guys? I hope he doesn't lie often... dont want him to be the Chanel clothing rack. imagine that! Off the rack... hahaha
Gepetto would marvel at the craftmanship...

:lol:

Brad's kinda hot.... maybe Karl's taste isnt so bad after all... (although those double breasted coats kind of equalize that thought)

the first pic is a drama:yuk:

i mean what on earth are some men thinking? brad looks bad and karl doesnt complement him to make him look any better.:rolleyes:

he is way too masculine looking to sport a chanel jacket IMO. :innocent:

totally agree leyla! I find that chanel jacket very feminine and not good on Brad AT ALL

Hey Acid, can I post Brad's naked pic here with his little weenie?

any one see this?

what do you think?...

t is, I have heard, a touchy subject. Mr Lagerfeld is the designer who, to the astonishment of the haute couture world, recently designed a collection for H&M, the Swedish high street label which sells dresses to the masses for an average price of £60 - significantly less than the cost of an haute couture buttonhole.

Days after the launch he berated the company for committing the cardinal fashion sin: making his clothes in sizes large enough to fit all their customers.

"What I didn't like was that certain fashion sizes were made bigger," he said afterwards. "What I created was fashion for slim, slender people." Vowing never to work for the company again, he sniffed: "The incomprehensible decisions made by the management in Stockholm have removed any desire I had to do something like that again." Since the average British woman is a size 16, H&M was horrified and asked Lagerfeld to apologise. He did not.

*this was in my Yahoo! news this morning.

luvkoshi said:
"What I didn't like was that certain fashion sizes were made bigger," he said afterwards. "What I created was fashion for slim, slender people." Vowing never to work for the company again, he sniffed: "The incomprehensible decisions made by the management in Stockholm have removed any desire I had to do something like that again." Since the average British woman is a size 16, H&M was horrified and asked Lagerfeld to apologise. He did not.

Nice, Karl... gotta love him though, he's such a joke :lol:

Acid said:
Hey, if you’re going to model it, you may as well wear it. That seemed to be Karl Lagerfeld’s philosophy, as he gave Ford model Brad Kroenig one of his new oversized Chanel jackets, complete with tweed trim. Kroenig sported it last night at the Vie Luxe dinner at Ono and said it fits like a glove. “This is the first time I’ve worn it,” he said. “This jacket was one of the pieces shown on the runway. It feels fun, feels cool.” Michael Kors, who has used Kroenig on his own runway, agreed. “If anyone can pull that off, it’s Brad.” Last night’s “practice” session will segue into a trip to Tokyo later this month, where Kroenig will travel with Lagerfeld to model that jacket and more at Chanel’s Ginza flagship opening. Gentlemen, get your Chanel while you can.

r.asp
That's the first picture I've ever found him attractive in.

Meg said:
brad looks gross in that picture. he doesn't appeal to me at all.
ditto. and his hair parted in the centre like that is :yuk: :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->