Karl Lindman

i never was in sweden...I doubt very much they look like russian, because as a girl from russia even our next door neighbors, the poles, do not look like russian. i mean russian can tell when he or she sees a pole because of course they, well, look polish, NOT russian. sweden i dont think so. maybe just the blonde hair. also this guy model looks nothing at all like russian. of course europeans, not just russians, are better looking men. as i say, here in new jersey where i am now, 95 percent of these people are so ugly, so stupid...europeans are more interesting.

Originally posted by Love4Armani@Aug 9 2004, 04:52 PM
here in new jersey where i am now, 95 percent of these people are so ugly, so stupid...europeans are more interesting.
[snapback]326320[/snapback]​

when you say stupid, did you mean you have to discuss with them your very own quotations from a book written by Tolstoy? or perhaps argue something about quantum physics or simply the way Hedi Slimane design his clothes or even why such reception for Alexander McQueen for being such a genius?

I find the use of both the words ugly and stupid as being childish and mediocre.

i posted something like that once but then i said hey FUK IT. i dont need to waste time.

o no what i meant was they have little culture, no nothing about philosophy, classical music, books, and in fact its true. so dont argue. you dont go to my school k?

That is the kind of mentality that is reserved to someone who goes to school but remain uncivilized. Oh, and if you are going to write one nasty email and expect me not to respond, then you describe yourself as best as you described the people you met in New Jersey- grow up and act like an adult.

of course i don't go to your school, k? coz if i do i would be displaying the same kind of mediocre posting you are capable of.

Did you notice that Anna E and Karl L are really lookalikes? :huh:
Maybe they are bro and sis I dunno, but thet look like so
watch the pics

an.jpg

kr.jpg

Originally posted by jadedomega@Aug 22 2004, 09:18 PM
its the NOSE, EYES, and LIPS!
[snapback]342126[/snapback]​

and the cheek bones and chin!!

Karl with guess who...

IMGch2231.jpg

Brad Kroenig + Karl Lagerfeld outside the Chanel Tokyo megolith

i cant take it anymore......i just cant! :cry:

I don't understand... Is Brad the latest object of Karl's affections? :unsure:

does Karl look like a wooden puppet to you guys? I hope he doesn't lie often... dont want him to be the Chanel clothing rack. imagine that! Off the rack... hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->