Ivana Helsinki

Bond

Reaction score
cute and fresh but nothing too breath taking
i like her choice/use of green

I4_07.jpg

I4_03.jpg

I4_04.jpg

I just found this thread, I didn't even know anyone had heard of Ivana Helsinki, I like the designs, to me they're the epitome of Finnish design. I only found two photos of Paola Suhonen's latest collection for Ivana Helsinki, the collection is called Rouva, it's a bit different from her other collections as she's known for her prints.

IvanaHelsinki.jpg
IvanaHelsinki2.jpg

I found more pictures of her collection from last year:

IvanaHelsinki20046.jpg
IvanaHelsinki2004.jpg

IvanaHelsinki20045.jpg
IvanaHelsinki20044.jpg

IvanaHelsinki20043.jpg
IvanaHelsinki20042.jpg

i like the two first pictures you just posted from Rouva EllaH ,
the mix of young and old is very fresh do you have a link to their site?

The website is www.ivanahelsinki.com. They have very few pictures though, mainly of the prints. I'm trying to find some more of the Rouva collection. Here's a few other pictures of past collections:

IvanaHelsinki4.jpg

IvanaHelsinki20047.jpg

I also LOVE Paolas designs!!!!! I have a few items from IvanaHELSINKI.... They are great.

I saw it at a shop called Issue during my time in Sweden. Liked the prints stuff but don't think they do menswear, what a pity. I like this more than marimeko. It'll be nice if they had menswear done in the same flavour as womenswear.

I went to the Ivana Helsinki store today because I had completely forgotten about it until I found this thread,they mainly had the pony collection, I found some cute coinpurses too.
IvanaHelsinkiCoinPurse.jpg

The menswear are quite nice although it's more subdued than the women's wear. But it's totally the kind of stuff I would wear! The shop I visited probably didn't stock the men's range. What a pity.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->