J Brand Jeans

Caffeine

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pair of black or grey straight leg plain stretchy jeans :P
J brand jeans looked good on some pictures, and I am wondering if anybody had any experience with them - how do the size run and how much do they stretch?

I'm b/w 24 and 25 on Citizens, and 24 on Seven(but my current Seven stretched so much! now they are one size big :ninja: although they were so, so, so tight.). What size should I get if I order J Brand?
Other Jeans suggestions? Thanks! :flower:

I just got the J Brand 914 (not the super skinny but still skinny). I am usually a 28 and took a 28 in these. I tried on the 912 and they fit like leggings. The 914 were still narrow but not skin tight in the calf. Still tight in the thigh though, in a good way. They are super super long. I have to decide if I want to keep them folded or shorten them.

J brand are my absolute favorites right now! They do stretch a little around the waist, but they are so comfy and make your leg looks long. The one I got is 914 on size 24 and I am usually a size 24 on seven (non stretch). I think you should order size 24. Revolveclothing got a decent selections of J brand, they provide free shipping and return so maybe order a few pair and see which one will fit you the best? Well...that's what i did. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, thanks KJSO600 and Kimisin!
I ordered a pair of Jbrand 914 from couture candy (they are out of stock on revolveclothing) in size 24. I tried a pair of size 25 skinny jeans at Barneys yesterday, and they seemed alright...although the waist was not as tight as I wanted. HOpefully the 24 works out :smile:

I'm looking for the J Brand 16'' straight leg (not skinny) Jeans in a very dark blue or black. Does anybody know which stores in NYC carry them? I'd rather try them on first to see how they fit (that's the reason why I would not want to order them online).

In fact, I ordered on couture candy on the 12" style. It fits me perfectly. The price is cheaper than in store prices and I think the shipping is free. btw, if you want to try it on, neiman marcus sells them now:smile:

Caffeine said:
hmm, thanks KJSO600 and Kimisin!
I ordered a pair of Jbrand 914 from couture candy (they are out of stock on revolveclothing) in size 24. I tried a pair of size 25 skinny jeans at Barneys yesterday, and they seemed alright...although the waist was not as tight as I wanted. HOpefully the 24 works out :smile:

the size 24 turned out to be perfect :flower: thanks gals for all the info.:flower:

I'm actually thinking of making these my next pair of jeans. i usually don't get too excited about jeans, but whenever I see these in pics, I'm stunned. They are just simple yet stunning!

My only concern is that I'm a curvy girl, so I guess I'll aim for the boot leg style....

the j brand 12 inch is marked down to 47.50 on shopbop.com

you may have to call and get the deal however. i tried to add it into my cart, but it will only add it at full price.

Oh, it is only for the white color, Damn! I got all excited!!

i have a pair and they stretched heaps, especially around the waist. did anyone else find this? i should've have sized down.

they sit pretty low on my waist and because that area has stretched, i pretty much expose my crack when i sit down! so, i only wear these jeans with a long top to avoid indecent exposure. i don't recommend sizing up. i'd actually recommend sizing down cos the waist is quite generous.

The problem is, I never actually know what is my jean size...
due to the vanity sizing...

I can range from a 26 to a whopping 30...
In most designers, I wear Fr 36-38 or US 4?? I am not very skinny sighs...

augustus said:
The problem is, I never actually know what is my jean size...
due to the vanity sizing...

I can range from a 26 to a whopping 30...
In most designers, I wear Fr 36-38 or US 4?? I am not very skinny sighs...

if you can't try them on irl, try purchasing from revolveclothing.com since they give free post if you buy over $100, there's heaps of coupons around and they stock a big range of j brands.

omg, you're hardly big at all. i wear a whopping 29! :D

Thanks for the advises janal~
Very kind of you to help me out...
karma to you!

Checking the site out...Will report back~

I would also recommend sizing down. I regret that I didn't and now my two pairs have stretched out so much they they sag down on the butt. It's really annoying. I wish the SA at Henri Bendell had told me about it. When I tried them on first they were ok so I didn't think that they would stretch that much.

Velony said:
I would also recommend sizing down. I regret that I didn't and now my two pairs have stretched out so much they they sag down on the butt. It's really annoying. I wish the SA at Henri Bendell had told me about it. When I tried them on first they were ok so I didn't think that they would stretch that much.

mine was 24 and stretched out a lot, too. I think that the material is on the flimsy side :(

so i just got the 12'' pencil skinnies and the 10'' ankle jeans..the grey is alot looser than the black ones but anyway...

the 12's are great..but for the 10s..i dont think im going to eat until next month...haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->