Jean Recommendation?

Originally posted by HeyYaBaby@Aug 6 2004, 09:56 PM
If you want nice jeans for a low price, go with l.e.i. or Mudd.
[snapback]324028[/snapback]​

actually, i've found that express jeans are great...

oh, and has anyone heard of nikkies denim? i just got two pairs of them and they're awesome...

Originally posted by mikeijames@Aug 27 2004, 10:29 AM
rogan @barneys.com
true religion @houseofstyle.com
[snapback]347119[/snapback]​

Now, I understand about internet shopping (I do it all of the time on certain items) how do I know that the jeans will fit fit if I can't try them on?? Any suggestions???

Originally posted by ChristannChanell@Sep 2 2004, 05:34 PM
Now, I understand about internet shopping (I do it all of the time on certain items) how do I know that the jeans will fit fit if I can't try them on?? Any suggestions???
[snapback]354585[/snapback]​

go to like, nordstroms and try on a pair. remember the size and everything and go home and order it.

What do you think about D&G jeans? Are they worth the money? I've been considering buying a pair from bluefly for a long while, at about $100 a pair. Should I just take the plunge?

I'm so picky about my jeans, I'm always afraid to try a new brand. But what was working for me before, just doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore. I need something new also!

Am thinking about ordering the D&G's, some Earls, and a sexy pair of Miss Sixties.

Originally posted by Belowen@Jul 6 2004, 07:32 AM
Sass & Bide :heart:
[snapback]306482[/snapback]​

i want sass and bide jeans !!!!
i could maybe just fall inlove
:heart: :heart:

my aunt works in the fashion industry and she's a technical designer so she works with some jeans company and with the types of material they use and for all of you that are into Earl jeans just beware cuz they are downgrading their fabrics to cheaper ones brought from China but i guess they are still charging the same price

Originally posted by lovespell@Sep 2 2004, 08:09 PM
What do you think about D&G jeans? Are they worth the money? I've been considering buying a pair from bluefly for a long while, at about $100 a pair. Should I just take the plunge?

I'm so picky about my jeans, I'm always afraid to try a new brand. But what was working for me before, just doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore. I need something new also!

Am thinking about ordering the D&G's, some Earls, and a sexy pair of Miss Sixties.
[snapback]354617[/snapback]​

i personally think that d & g jeans look good only on gay men and foreigners...i have a couple of pairs but they look SO CHEESY after a season.

if you want that look, i would suggest going for armani jeans, they tend to last a hell of a lot longer...

Originally posted by mikeijames@Sep 7 2004, 02:44 PM
i personally think that d & g jeans look good only on gay men and foreigners
[snapback]358464[/snapback]​

:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"