Jean Recommendation?

Okay, I got my Earls... size 25 was too small.. didn't like the color anyway. So onto eBay they go...

I'm dying for Rogan Fumes. I'm gonna get them :D 25 ought to fit, as I hear Rogans are cut looser... let's hope. 25 fits me in Juicys, so, yeah. :smile:

Guess jeans, it may be a tacky brand, but it's one of my fave brands when it comes to jeans; they fit well and last forever.

Francois Beauregard (a Montreal designer who is soon going to expand) available at Space FB stores, makes really nice jeans, though the jeans from his latest collection are not that fab.... ...but when he hits it right, his jeans are amazing. The color and the cut are number 1!

Miss Sixty has great jeans as well. I love the design on the pockets! :P

Can I just say Dior Homme makes the best funky jeans for Men!!!!

OMG.. I own 3 pairs.. and I am looking for my 4th pair. They are unique and hard to come by...

But they are damn expensive!!! They are about $400 when they are on sale... yes you see it right!!! $400 on sale for ONE pair of Dior Homme Men's jeans...

Yes and I am crazy.. I blew $1200 on just 3 pairs of jeans.. (BUT.. BUT.. BUT.. they are on sale!!! :unsure: :P

Originally posted by ionn24@Jul 27 2004, 05:48 PM
Can I just say Dior Homme makes the best funky jeans for Men!!!!

OMG.. I own 3 pairs.. and I am looking for my 4th pair. They are unique and hard to come by...

But they are damn expensive!!! They are about $400 when they are on sale... yes you see it right!!! $400 on sale for ONE pair of Dior Homme Men's jeans...

Yes and I am crazy.. I blew $1200 on just 3 pairs of jeans.. (BUT.. BUT.. BUT.. they are on sale!!! :unsure:  :P
[snapback]316691[/snapback]​

Got my raw denim Dior jeans for $90 :innocent: :wink: And yes, Hedi makes killer jeans. I also like how Junya Watanabe works with denim, impeccable fit.

Originally posted by faust@Jul 28 2004, 10:28 AM
Got my raw denim Dior jeans for $90 :innocent: :wink: And yes, Hedi makes killer jeans. I also like how Junya Watanabe works with denim, impeccable fit.
[snapback]317075[/snapback]​

Aye! Where? :flower:

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Jul 28 2004, 06:57 PM
Aye! Where? :flower:
[snapback]317356[/snapback]​

There is a store by my work that stocks Dior. There was a lonely pair waiting for me at 70% off...

I just got a pair of James jeans. I was very skeptical at first, but I love them now!

Originally posted by faust@Jul 29 2004, 09:47 AM
There is a store by my work that stocks Dior. There was a lonely pair waiting for me at 70% off...
[snapback]317783[/snapback]​

Oh... shacks.. I wanna know that store... damn it :angry: :lol:

Well.. I am still pretty happy with my Dior waxed jeans.. draws toooooo much attention I have to say. Especially in the mid-west... :blush: :ninja: I love it how people stare at your jeans trying to figure out who is it by and they can't tell! :P

^^ I bought my Rogans and my Mom said, "Is that R on the pocket a good thing?". Me: "Well, I mean, it's the logo...". She asked me if people would recognize it.

No, sorry. Not here. Not my town. :ninja:

I just wanted the jeans.

I love my Sevens to death (they are so perfect) but I just got a pair of James and they are awesome too...

I just got the new pink A pocket Sevens and while they look GREAT they are probably my least comfortable pair of jeans. AG and PDC are the most comfy jeans I own.

I can't really say any one brand just fits me...it really varies. For example, I tried on three different pairs of 7's but only one fit me and the others didn't even come close. Although Juicy doesn't fit me, the fabric feels really comfortable, likewise with AG, very lightweight. In terms of fit, I think it's kinda difficult to just recommend a brand, but I think stretch bootcuts are generally very flattering. A lot of my friends love Miss Sixty cause it's got a sexier fit.
My personal faves are 7's, citizens of humanity, blue cult all in stretch and diesel

Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Jul 24 2004, 06:46 PM
Guess jeans, it may be a tacky brand, but it's one of my fave brands when it comes to jeans; they fit well and last forever.

I certainly agree that they last forever, but not all of mine fit very well. They cut a lot of their men's jeans too big for my tastes.

I tried on jeans ALL DAY today, so I think I can help.

-Kind of random but I went to Gadzooks today and they had great, well-made jeans by Taunt with a million fits and watches. They're hot if you're looking for something different and inexpensive at under $60 a pair.

-I really like Big Star jeans and Lucky's. Fit great if you have a big butt like me. :rolleyes:

-Seven's are classic so take a pile and try them all on.

-I like Blue Cult and Joe's but they're some times harder to find.

does anyone know where i could get really good denim skirts. no minis please

What about Fendis? I'm think about a really wild striped pair... how does the sizing go? And the fit??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->