J.P Tod Or Prada?

whimsey

Reaction score
Okay, this is my issue of today. There are two bags, similar in style, size and price, size ie., both heavily discounted. One is the JP Tod Mikey bag and the other is a Prada whose name I don't know but looks a lot like the back side of my blue jeans. Assume both are authentic (thanks for the Ashford.com tip), which would you recommend I buy or which would you buy.

thanks,

whimsey

I would buy the J.P bag, because I already have so many Prada bags :rolleyes:

i think it depends..are they both the same price?
which one do you like best?

i would go with the J.P. Tods since prada has new collections every seasons. :innocent:

Originally posted by luvbrands@Oct 14th, 2003 - 9:45 am
i think it depends..are they both the same price?
which one do you like best?

i would go with the J.P. Tods since prada has new collections every seasons. :innocent:
good idea. this way you can be sure to carry your bag for a long long time :wink:

Yes, but Prada doesn't discontinue every style each season and replace it with something new. Some designs do survive, at least for a few seasons.

Hermés has the Kelly and Birkin and stuff but still produce "trendier" stuff as well.

Just sayin'. :wink:

:innocent: Umm, all of the advice was so resoundingly sound that I felt compelled to buy both. :blush: It wasn't my fault, they were such good bargains. I got the Tods (dark brown) on ebay, she said she used it only a couple of times, for under $300. (clearly a bargain, no?) and the Prada (black) on sale at Ashford.com (thank you poster who recommended looking there) free shipping, no tax, and a coupon for $35.00 off. How could I decide, how could I say no. The truth along the way is I lust after the Stella bag, but there are no bargains for that out there.

Now, can anyone recommend an amazing wallet?

whims

And now for the final chapter...I got my Stella after all. Bought it on ebay from a real sweetheart of a new ebayer who needed the $$$. Definately my gain. So the final score is one brown Tods-- good price, and one Stella--great price, and one Prada--about to be returned. Life is good.

Now, back to the question about the wallet. What is the consensus, again?

whimsey

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->