Rosamund Pike

She usually looks amazing in Givenchy, but I don't like the last dress, specially the bottom part.

Bvlgari High Jewelry Exhibition in Shanghai on June 18, 2019.

XSNZOJv.jpg

Nox4qzH.jpg

bFSpAlZ.jpg

Rosamund Pike attends the Sentebale Audi Concert at Hampton Court Palace on June 11, 2019 in London, England. Sentebale charity was founded by Their Royal Highnesses The Duke of Sussex and Prince Seeiso Bereng Seeiso in 2006.

gH84OYc.jpg

8tVUwOf.jpg

zInohHl.jpg

IIQmdjq.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

IWC brand ambassador Rosamund Pike attending the celebration of the official start of the Silver Spitfire - The Longest Flight expedition at Goodwood, on August 5, 2019 in Chichester, England. To the roaring applause of more than 400 guests, the carefully restored and polished Spitfire aircraft embarked on its unprecedented flight around the world.

ZNAjMmH.jpg

OMZFcru.jpg

uPtyjFO.jpg

aFvrVr0.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

I love the latest photos. Rosamund looks like she's at a music festival! :wub:

Rosamund Pike attends the "Radioactive" premiere during the 2019 Toronto International Film Festival at Princess of Wales Theatre on September 14, 2019 in Toronto, Canada.

iJYDSeF.jpg

vNfV4Fq.jpg

SclotCV.jpg

zimbio.com

:heart:

Rosamund Pike attends the "Radioactive" premiere at UGC Danton on February 24, 2020 in Paris, France.

EHmg23O.jpg

DrgtaUN.jpg

n5oicN3.jpg

yl06n6j.jpg

hawtcelebs.com

It's funny how Ryan Hastings seems to make more of an effort with her than Rooney Mara nowadays. Love the McQueen suit on her.

Rosamund Pike attends the "Radioactive" UK Premiere at The Curzon Mayfair on March 08, 2020 in London, England.

iC2RPNc.jpg

kKGgwxQ.jpg

Ty0PiIE.jpg

NiJ3LOn.jpg

zimbio.com​

I think this is the first time I've seen the harness actually work on the red carpet... I also like that it also matches the black stilettos. What an interesting look for Rosamund! :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->