James Blunt

Wow, I'm so behind, but I absoulty love his song Your Beautiful.

He must of gone through so much heartbreak to right those songs.

He's alright... But he totally creeped me out on SNL a few weekends ago. Did anyone see that? He kept looking into the camera in a weird and freaky way... I felt embarrassed watching it:blush:

His face was just strained because he wasn't lip synching like most on SNL. I thought he did a great job. Sounded just like his professional recordings. I'm becoming a real fan of this guy.

NOE said:
He's alright... But he totally creeped me out on SNL a few weekends ago. Did anyone see that? He kept looking into the camera in a weird and freaky way... I felt embarrassed watching it:blush:
i did :lol: , he seemed very convinced he looked gorgeous or something like that. :huh:

or maybe we should blame the camera man, whose closeup was rather..kinky. :P

style_savy said:
His face was just strained because he wasn't lip synching like most on SNL. I thought he did a great job. Sounded just like his professional recordings. I'm becoming a real fan of this guy.

He did sound great!... but still, I felt like he was staring me down in my living room and I was concerned:ninja:

He was recently compared to Chris De Burgh (sp?) in an article, which I thought was kinda mean. I love wisemen, goodbye my lover and high. But yes, your beautiful has been played to death.

I don't usually like men who have feminine singing voices but James Blunt is different......^_^

i don't like "goodbye my lover" for some
reason that song makes me very angry:yuk:

I love James Blunt and I'm not ashamed to say it! I LOOOOOOVE HIM!
there is no song on his album I don't like...and "Goodbye my Lover" is my fave! I'm just a sucker when it comes to sad songs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->