Jane Randall

^Yeah it seems Princeton is following some weird semester system because she's always said that she'll have to finish this semester (as in fall 2010) in January.

But yay for first non-ANTM photoshoot, can't wait to see the result.

I'm so happy for her. :wub:

Jane, hope get a good high fashion modeling career. :heart:

How can you not love her? She has amazing model beauty but she still values her education and puts academics first, she's a great role model for someone who was spawned by reality tv.

Maybe she is taking courses in the winter break to finish her requirements. I know lots of schools here in the east coast offer classes in summer or winter break if anyone wants to either finish early or take extra credits.

CONGRATS to her though!! I am very happy with this news. It will be interesting how they manage both her and Ann's careers.

I'm very excited to see her 1st non-ANTM work.. i hope its test shots and she is then placed on IMG's development board quickly

i am THRILLED for her!!! I can't wait to see her new work and hopefully see her on the IMG boards. YES!

wow IMG is a big deal I think shes gonna have a great cross over career her look can do both commercial and high fashion

I'm so happy for her!Great to see her finally getting signed with IMG!Can't wait to see her new work.:heart:

are her and ann the only ones signed by IMG? coz i know that some cycle the agency picks 3 girls. i hope it's kendal, esther, or chelsey or kendal.. :lol:

She's tweeted that she's heading to New York right now!

:woot:

I guess she's doing that test shoot then. I can't wait to see the results. It's kind of dumb how excited I feel. :lol:

Ann just tweeted "I'm a new yorker now. Yayyy. Hangin out with the ivy league, pony owning princess Jane. Ugh."

And Jane says "Can't breathe. Ann's uberness is sucking all the air out of the room."

...both girls are in NY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->